• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That was Bournemouth when Nelson scored, but I agree about not handing easy 6 points to your main challenger. It is a cliche when they call these games 6 pointers, but they are so crucial when the race is so close as we had until recently.

We have been comprehensively beaten twice in the league by City and once in the Cup. Essentially if we somehow won the league it would be due to them slipping up.

They don't slip up in the Premier League. You have to be better than them and you have to have your first team available for the whole season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That was Bournemouth when Nelson scored, but I agree about not handing easy 6 points to your main challenger. It is a cliche when they call these games 6 pointers, but they are so crucial when the race is so close as we had until recently.
Other than when we beat Leicester twice the year they won, I cannot remember a title winner failing to beat or at least take a point off of the team that finished 2nd. It's very hard to win that way and while we still could have if we had won the games we threw away this season, you really cannot expect to hand City 6 points and beat them. That means you need to be 7 points better than them against everyone else and that is a mountain to climb.

Batman

Also not sure what rival fans are happy around.

They happy this league becoming like Bundesliga or ligue 1? Since 2017 man city are winning the title 5 times out of 6.

Yeah so beautiful and enjoyable.
Because they can all point to money with City whereas if we had won the league on a reasonable budget with kids, it would be embarrassing to all of them whose sides have outspend us and failed to take them down as well. Misery loves company.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Also not sure what rival fans are happy around.

They happy this league becoming like Bundesliga or ligue 1? Since 2017 man city are winning the title 5 times out of 6.

Yeah so beautiful and enjoyable.

They are happy because they are salty and do not want to see Arsenal the giant awaken again.

Remember last season when they thought it was the end... well let them think that again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Because they can all point to money with City whereas if we had won the league on a reasonable budget with kids, it would be embarrassing to all of them whose sides have outspend us and failed to take them down as well. Misery loves company.
To be honest we were the same when Liverpool lose the title last season but its becoming very annoying. Man city wont go away and i predict they win like more titles

Batman

To be honest we were the same when Liverpool lose the title last season but its becoming very annoying. Man city wont go away and i predict they win like more titles
Oh yeah, they're going to win again next season. They'll buy 2-3 players worth 60-70m that can either start or will be bench players who would get into every other PL side's XI. Haaland will already be bedded in and they'll keep him fresh putting in Alvarez more often.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They are happy because they are salty and do not want to see Arsenal the giant awaken again.

Remember last season when they thought it was the end... well let them think that again.
I can understand if they did something this season to stop man city but fans like manutd Liverpool anf Chelsea shouldn't laugh because it'll happen next season too.

If not for us this season the league would have been done long time ago at least we make it interesting until last 4 matchdays

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe we let De Zerbi do a ****ing knee-slide at our ground, will be memed again ffs...trying to calm down but so pissed over that awful second half, some of these players are far too erratic performance wise you feel

Only Arsenal (for the second year in a ****ing row) could meet my pre season predications well in advance of the season finishing, but still leave me fuming!

Kav

Established Member
Yo bro, if its not true then you'll be calm right? :lol:

Sounds like I rattled you with this and that's why I believe it to be true.

As I said, I’ll be marking you nice and clearly, Spud.
You wish you could but unlike you I don’t suffer from mental frailty.

You had a mental breakdown last year and look at you doing the same thing again. You’re Weak, soft, fragile. If you can’t handle a couple of disappointments you have no business being an Arsenal fan.

When you get to 27 years of supporting the Arsenal come talk to me.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ngl, this match ruined my evening.

In a way it's good because it's been so long since I've cared this much, but I'm fuming because I didn't expect the "capitulation" in the 2nd half, especially after we (imo) beat them handily in the 1st half and were unlucky not to be 2 up.

I also have one City supporting pr*ck I know posting about Arsenal crumble and I almost lost it, I had to compose myself and re-calibrate, before I commented something that I would've regretted on his post.

SA Gunner

You had a mental breakdown last year and look at you doing the same thing again. You’re Weak, soft, fragile. If you can’t handle a couple of disappointments you have no business being an Arsenal fan.

:lol:

And for the record, I've already passed 27 years of supporting this great club. So if anything, I know what bigger picture thinking looks like because its what we do.

You should try that sometime instead of jumping up and down at every single hurdle. Its weak and fragile.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I definitely don't think Trossard is as dangerous as Martinelli, who strikes the fear of god into the opposition with his pace.

Kav

Established Member
:lol:

And for the record, I've already passed 27 years of supporting this great club. So if anything, I know what bigger picture thinking looks like because its what we do.

You should try that sometime instead of jumping up and down at every single hurdle. Its weak and fragile.
Then if you have been following the club for over 25 years you would know that disappointment comes and goes each year.

Yet here you are acting all sensitive to someone laughing at your post. You’re weak and fragile and it shows.

Tom Mix

I'm not going to mull over the entrails of what happened today but Brighton's bizarre thumping last week begins to look more and more suspicious to me.

SA Gunner

I see these youtube experts speaking about us being battered by Brighton at home :lol:

It must be a good day if you're a salty rival breathing a sigh of relief tonight. Keep consoling yourself with the idea that this was a once off, because unfortunately its not.

Hope that Arsenal do not sign anyone this summer, because that is your only hope.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka

You're a clown.

SA Gunner

Then if you have been following the club for over 25 years you would know that disappointment comes and goes each year.

Yet here you are acting all sensitive to someone laughing at your post. You’re weak and fragile and it shows.

Not weak and fragile, just baffled, honestly that's what your posts leave me feeling.

Out of all the emotions and ideas that come to mind at this low moment... You make it your business to go and laugh at and come with I told you so's.

Its like me deciding to settle scores and be smug at a funeral. What kinda psycho does that?

Seems like I know one now, on Arsenal Mania. The good news is, at least I know what to expect from you going forward. I wont be as shocked next time you show up.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm not going to mull over the entrails of what happened today but Brighton's bizarre thumping last week begins to look more and more suspicious to me.
It was one of fluke results everton just somehow destroy them in counters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom