• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fulham should have beaten us today, AFTER going down to 10 men and being 2-1 down.

This season has been much worse than last in terms of performances so far, bar the Community Shield game.
Its yeah they kinda all over the place with everything that why i said just get maximum points first 5 games until things settle down.

Im not worried but im getting fed up with the sloppy stuff from us we never got outplayed we beat ourselves

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Was it ever on? Not convinced we've done enough in the market to bridge the gap, especially now with Timber gone. We have less bodies in defence and Arteta is high on shrooms.
If he did shrooms he would’ve killed his ego by now.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Imagine going full defensive after coming from behind to go 2-1 up and getting one of their players sent off. Only to concede a comedic goal. Some of these players(Ødegaard for example) probably fuming about the subs/tactics after going up.

If Partey had given away the corner like Captain Ukraine did we wouldn’t hear the end of it. Now it’ll probably be forgotten next match.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Nah **** off with this ****, we've spent loads of money and almost got ****ing relegated. You keep bigging up other managers but once they're found out you conveniently just start pulling out new names.

You were desperate for Potter and he turned Chelsea into the biggest joke in the country. You know sweet **** all about ball and just want to vent and rage for attention.

We ****ing know you hate Lord Lego Hair, but don't pretend like you in any way know what the better alternative is. If it was up to you, a spineless Graham Potter would be in charge and you'd be sitting in mid-table with a disgruntled team and absolutely no hope.
Guilty as charged give me your local east End rummy who watches football in between pints and ask him to set up the Arsenal and i would fire Mik in a minute. He is dumbest guy in history of transfer market. He is so stupid Boehly conned him. Yes i can name 50 managers i would rather have than this total fraud gravy training Stan’s money

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
LOL CONE BOY SPENT 700M HAD A REF GIFTING HIM A GOAL WITH FULHAM HAVING A MAN DOWN, DUBIOUS RED CARD AND 11 ****ING ADDED TIME AND STILL CAN'T BEAT ****ING FULHAM AT HOME LMAO LET'S SEE HOW THE IDIOTS BATMAN AND THE CONE BOY CHILLS ARE GONNA SPIN POSITIVES FOR THEIR IDOL CONEBOY AND HAVERTZ THIS TIME. COME LET'S HEAR IT YOU IDIOTS

Arteta Outers waking up when we have our first draw of the season:

EcstaticShortCat-size_restricted.gif

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
they''ll hoof it forward into the channels and probably look dangerous. its how everyone should play against us tbh. its like kryponite to teta-ball
They got nothing they look unstable too but when we continue doing these errors we'll always have problems at home against any side

Tom Mix

I'm so pleased. Having watched the game and seen us lose I read many of the posters here who seem to think we've done well. Thank goodness for that!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We had 19 shots and 11 on target, why should Fulham have beaten us? Empty statements like that are so irritating.

We could barely defend against a past it Raul today, imagine if Mitrovic was still there?

Felt we for lucky for the second (looked like Saka grabbed his arm) and Fulham had the best chance to win it with Adama at the end.

We created chances definitely, but all our structure is gone...every game is too end to end for my liking, not a good performance for me.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The tactical set up is working and he’ll continue with it which is the right move.

Our downfall is the usual suspects:

1. Stupid mistakes (THIRD goal in the 1st minute in a calendar year ffs); and
2. Going back to being cowards when we take the lead.

The above needs to stop asap. The set up needs to continue as is.
You do know nr 2 is from him? So how is the tactical setup working?

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We could barely defend against a past it Raul today, imagine if Mitrovic was still there?

Felt we for lucky for the second (looked like Saka grabbed his arm) and Fulham had the best chance to win it with Adama at the end.

We created chances definitely, but all our structure is gone...every game is too end to end for my liking, not a good performance for me.

We shouldn’t have lost tho mate

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

We aren't lucky for the 2nd. Fulham continued to play (ball was with leno) even though their man was down and started an attack. We got the ball back and scored. If they don't bother to stop, why should we? And it's also next phase of play so can't bring it back for the foul as well.

MikeVinna

Established Member
They got nothing they look unstable too but when we continue doing these errors we'll always have problems at home against any side

They came back from 2-0 down to win it while we were selfdestructing yet again. As long as we keep gifting goals and they can grab one from scraps I won’t be confident against manure.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see us suss out of way of getting both Nketiah and Jesus starting next week. Vieira in as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They came back from 2-0 down to win it while we were selfdestructing yet again. As long as we keep gifting goals and they can grab one from scraps I won’t be confident against manure.
Yeah saw the results they really kinda similar to us 3 games not looked great gonna be clownshow of game if we don't fix up

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Just don't like our set up now, ngl.

Think the team last year should have been built on and improved, rather than changed as much as it is.

Hopefully we improve, but very worried (especially with how Havertz is being used) with what we are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom