• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

dave_rwr

Established Member
A draw to Fulham in the third game of the season doesn't mean the title is gone. But if we keep playing with the frailties we showed today, it sure as hell does.

HighburyHigh

I said at the end of last season that throwing the league away would have a mental impact this new season. Seems I'm right. We've carried on where we left off last season. Feeble, nervous, non dynamic, and can't stop conceding goals. Gonna be a long season imo.
Think top 4 is all we aim for as it's looking like last year was a one off, we've spent £200m and gone backwards.

Melquiades

That was obviously a frustrating game and there are some things that aren’t working that need to be fixed but the overreactions here to a draw in August are absolutely comical. Like, holy hell. It sounds like December 2020 in here.

HighburyHigh

Same as the final games end of last season....concede really early then having to chase a game down at home and keep having to try score 2-3 goals because we cannot keep a clean sheet. Defence is worse than last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Arteta reaction 💀honestly where saka passing into. Did he see Saliba ghost? The problem his head was up that make it worse. Also Andreas shot was so bad not sure why Ramsdale panicked

I never seen team concede these kind of goals maybe in Bundesliga

blaze_of_glory

He didn’t beat Klopp to the title though, that’s what the post was about. Eddie Howe and Ten Haag finished above Klopp too, it’s not a big deal.
No one beat Klopp to the title because Klopp didn't win the title. Its a pointless thing to even bring up

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Arteta reaction 💀honestly where saka passing into. Did he see Saliba ghost? The problem his head was up that make it worse. Also Andreas shot was so bad not sure why Ramsdale panicked

I never seen team concede these kind of goals maybe in Bundesliga
Yet there we have people on the forum trying to blame a formation for this clownish sequence.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yet there we have people on the forum trying to blame a formation for this clownish sequence.
Always happen in first 5 minutes too not sure what the reason but they seriously need to cut this out its affect the outcome of games

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Also Ramsdale does not know how to backpedal. Cannot shift his body weight quickly. That's how he concedes a lot of saveable shots like KDB last season and Barca in pre-season being prime example. Also has weak wrists.

HighburyHigh

When you watch it back its seriously basic errors really frustrating the amount of times we do this they making it a habit too
And they haven't learnt a thing from last season which is worrying. Are they too thick to cut out the same mistakes time & time again?
Ramsdale is always too far out his goal. Thinks he's a sweeper. I would bin him next week as he's clearly not learnt from his mistakes about positioning. Play Raya.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just do not understand how we only do this at home. What is so different about the way we set up home and away?
I think they over confidence they too ignorant i say it many times we play at home with little care defensively we too open we need to stay humble specially mikel its down to him too

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And they haven't learnt a thing from last season which is worrying. Are they too thick to cut out the same mistakes time & time again?
They'll have to learn from it just get out from first 10 minutes without errors they play way over confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom