• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You mean the elbow? i didn't see anyone get kicked in the head? No, i don't accept it, but we also got away with one with Havertz as the slow mo shows he did catch Burn. Both bad errors. Refereeing standard is poor, but we didn't really do anything to win the game, we should look at ourselves first. If we played well, created chances, and then got hit by these decisions, then i might feel more robbed.
Havertz foul wasn't a red. A yellow was totally fine for the fact that he fought him a bit with his trailing leg. That VAR decision was actually correct.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well, I had to go back and check because I don't memorize whose posts I do and don't like.

I asked if you had actually watched the match because you said we didn't get 'the rub of the green'- which means 'luck'. I think we lost because of corruption. Plain and simple.

Your most recent post contradicts this as you said we played well and the officials should have done their job properly. I have never said we didn't play well- quite the opposite
We lost because we didn’t score a goal and they did, however much you wanted the ref to undo their goal. We had one pathetic shot on target in 98 minutes of play. That’s got nothing to do with corruption.

Ljonin

That Havertz foul is a red all day long. If it was the other way around, AM would be in meltdown.
Kovacic and other similar or worse challenges this season have only been a yellow, so in the context of that there was no way Havertz could ever be a red. Howard Webb came out and explained it himself after the City game, that they’re trying to be sensible and not ruin the match (doesn’t mean I agree)

Bruno on the other hand assaulted Jorginho and should have seen a straight red and a long ban.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe it took me so long to find the Filthy Fellas podcast...

...so glad I did though 🤣

You only just caught on to it? 😂 Their interviews with former players are a pretty decent watch. They had Emile Heskey, Andy Cole and a few others on there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You only just caught on to it? 😂 Their interviews with former players are a pretty decent watch. They had Emile Heskey, Andy Cole and a few others on there.

When Rio was on and they were picking an all time Man United and Arsenal team.

Ferdinand picked Wan Bissaka and Lippy said, "You're picking Jamal Jenkinson!" ...dead 🤣

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Except Xhaka (or similar players with bad rep with refs) no body is getting red for that. There was very less contact.
Doesn't matter. It was a rash tackle from Havertz with no intention to play the ball. That's a red in my book. Like I said, if it was Joelinton with a tackle on Saka we would scream for a red card.

Kovacic and other similar or worse challenges this season have only been a yellow, so in the context of that there was no way Havertz could ever be a red. Howard Webb came out and explained it himself after the City game, that they’re trying to be sensible and not ruin the match (doesn’t mean I agree)

Bruno on the other hand assaulted Jorginho and should have seen a straight red and a long ban.
I know, but it doesn't change the fact that this rash tackle is also a red. Consistant descisions by referees is a worldwide problem. Here in Belgium we have the same sh*t where some teams are allowed more than others. And frankly, I don't even care anymore.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Neville is a pure hater, he hates the fact that arsenal are much superior to utd, you can tell it burns him on the inside. I remember when the ****** started going on about how long we were taking on throw ins and guess what, the next game tomiyasu gets a red. Even though statistical our throw in time was bang down the middle.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
If havertz was a second yellow then there are quite a few Newcastle players that should've been booked for a second yellow too.

Bruno's was a straight red. Let's be honest the refs are thick. They've ****ed in so many big games this season that they lost the plot Ans scared to make the wrong decisions and invertedly always make the wrong decision.

If they simply follow their intuition they'll get most of the decisions right.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Neville is a pure hater, he hates the fact that arsenal are much superior to utd, you can tell it burns him on the inside. I remember when the ****** started going on about how long we were taking on throw ins and guess what, the next game tomiyasu gets a red. Even though statistical our throw in time was bang down the middle.
Yeah, he really hates Arsenal. The only reason he might slightly prefer us to win this year (and 'predicted' we will win) is to stop City annihilating their threepeat record by making it four in a row. But now Liverpool and Tottenham are doing well he's gone back to outright hating on us all the time. And unfortunately he's always commentating on our matches.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We still had around 20 minutes after the pathetic VAR call to claw the game back. We didn’t create one single opportunity. Not one.

Liverpool threw the kitchen sink at this lot with 10 men and a goal down and ended up scoring twice. They are not some fantastic team. They are pretty ****. A rich man’s Stoke City.

We were so painfully bad in their box. Our last 2 games against Chelsea and Newcastle have followed the same worrying trend with how lacklustre and poor we are in attack.
Liverpool's goals were on the counter against a totally absent defence. Against us Newcastle went 11 behind the ball

Ljonin

Arsenal support Mikel reaction and telling PGMOL to improve the standard of the refereeing in this league and they tired of apologise
Ya unfortunately this will backfire big time. Carragher Neville etc are already swinging at us for this statement.

Can see us getting even less protection in games like this etc. I agree with the statement, but think it was a bit naive to put it out.

We are not Liverpool and will get slaughtered for things like this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ya unfortunately this will backfire big time. Carragher Neville etc are already swinging at us big time for this statement.

Can see us getting even less protection in games like this etc. I agree with the statement, but think it was a bit naive to put it out.

We are not Liverpool and will get slaughtered for things like this.
Well if that happened then we'll at least know there clear favourites and corruption in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom