• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anyone see that little kid with the dignitaries handing over the cup?

No idea who he is but he’ll never have to work a day in his life.

Malky

Established Member
Fair play to Klopp, half a squad missing and still put the billionaire Chelsea squad in a ditch.
Chelsea are in **** here, they’ve signed loads of players to big, long term contracts that just don’t fit. Every position on the pitch, for they money spent, is ****ing awful.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nunez doesn't know the words to YNWA unlucky lads.

I would be the one guy at Arsenal who "accidentally forgot to sing" 'North London 4-ever' every time, if I was a player to be fair 😅

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
GHM28gcXEAAN1c3
Brutal honesty.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I would like to win this trophy next year, it’s weirdly one we never even seem to get close to winning.

You got attacked for your joke, but in reality Arteta would have thrown this one starting Cedric, Elneny and Eddie with his eyes on bigger prizes. We will basically never win this (which isn't end of the world).

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom