• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

"Look at Klopp, Passion, desire" yet they complain about Arteta who does exactly the same bullshit 🙄

I swear I'm not salty I just hate this amount of dickriding. Turning this off.
Size matters. Small guy acting tough and mouthing to people will always upset people. If Arteta was 6”3 and you add 30 pounds on him most of us would view him differently

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Size matters. Small guy acting tough and mouthing to people will always upset people. If Arteta was 6”3 and you add 30 pounds on him most of us would view him differently

Wenger was giant and reserved, but everyone hated him too.

Tall and have ADHD or short and quiet...so you have to be like this to be liked?

We were so close!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Carabao cup is not a major trophy I'd take FA cup trophy than any of this useless competition. It's a nice trophy to give you confidence in middle of season if you win it.

Still after utd won it they thought they back baby! But joke on them they got worse

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is why the A-M Arteta hate makes no sense to me, there's enough anti-Arteta/anti-Arsenal BS in the media, we don't need it from our own fans.

He’s here to stay, so it’s all irrelevant. I’ve realised that it’s the Mik-riders who constantly drool over him, act smug and hype him up like he’s the second coming of Johan Cruyff that are the real problemo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'd honestly trade all 10 Carabao Cups for a single PL or CL, who cares about it like.

It's gonna be called the ****ing "Prime Cup" soon you jist know, after that YouTuber KSI drink brand.

The guy who rose to fame calling Emile Heskey the "R" word on FIFA back in.2011, ffs.

How is that going to be an actual cup 😅

Malky

Established Member
Damn Todd didn't look pleased 💀
It's the fat idiots own fault.
He thought he could take over a PL club, throw billions at the squad, sign players regardless of who the manager asked for, or system they'd be used in and he'll get over night success. He's created one big expensive mess. Now those players are all sitting on mega deals, with very little chance any other club will be interested in them.
Hilarious seeing the meltdown from their plastic fanbase. :lol:

outlawz

This is why the A-M Arteta hate makes no sense to me, there's enough anti-Arteta/anti-Arsenal BS in the media, we don't need it from our own fans.
Goldbridge of all people nailed it. You had a bunch of fans who wanted him out, and now that he's got us competing for honours again, instead of humbling themselves and accepting they got it wrong and moving on, they're digging in with perverse agenda's slyly hoping he fails so they can feel vindicated for their positions.

The guy is doing is everything we wanted from an Arsenal coach when we were loitering where Chelsea are today. Those **** bags would rip our hands off for someone like Arteta to come in and propel them back to a title challenge. Yet, the whiny whiners keep whining.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He’s here to stay, so it’s all irrelevant. I’ve realised that it’s the Mik-riders who constantly drool over him, act smug and hype him up like he’s the second coming of Johan Cruyff that are the real problemo.

Yeah you're probably right but I get accused of being one all the time so its hard to know who the **** riders actually are, I just support the manager if I think the team can win things with him. Don't care about skinny jeans or accents or whatever.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom