• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I can’t lie, If you read that and don’t see a joke then you’re way too defensive of Mikel.

you and field having to specify that Klopp only played the kids cos he had to.

Well obviously :lol:

When did I specify that? I said Chelski should’ve won because they were against a bunch of infants.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
it’s weirdly one we never even seem to get close to winning.

Have you mentally repressed the Martins last minute winner in 2011 or the battering we got in 2018 from City, that caused a young @rich 1990 to get caught on camera crying...

E94LDDuXsAM_KAd.jpg

...**** this comp is what I say!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Congrats to Klopp on bringing the Chavs pain like that, lovely stuff.

A 5th major trophy from his time in England, half way to Arsène's 10...ergo making him half as good as Big Wengz as a coach, which is still a very good half to be.

I know my guy @Makingtrax will like this 👍

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Didn't even know this was on. Glad to see it went to extra time

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Have you mentally repressed the Martins last minute winner in 2011 or the battering we got in 2018 from City, that caused a young @rich 1990 to get caught on camera crying...

E94LDDuXsAM_KAd.jpg

...**** this comp is what I say!
We also had some young guns in Cardiff back in 2007 abd Cheksea needed Drogba in beast mode to win thar match. Not a comp I like but I hope we use it better next season.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom