• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Champions League Group Stage: PSV Einhoven 1 - 1 Arsenal | Tuesday 12th December | KO: 17:45 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

63BAA43B-8CE7-43BD-ACB0-DE0B4A8E7B87.jpeg

Screenshot-20231209-232636.png

lineup.png

Prediction

PSV 1-1 Arsenal

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Hahahah Cedric was playing today? Thank God I didn't bother watching FML this is a war crime

Tom Mix

If people had watched the game instead of depilating their asses whilst it was on they would have seen that Cedric actually had a decent game. The goal came from a mistake by Saliba and their next biggest chance from one by Gabriel.

Nelson had a very good game. ESR a decent cameo. Elneny was busy but a central midfield of Elneny and Jorginho hasn't got the legs at this level.

Would have loved to have seen Walters and Nwaneri. Hard to see when they get any minutes with us being out of the League Cup, third round FA cup drawn with Liverpool and into the KO stages of the CL. Although we are only a couple of injuries away from Walters having to play. Rice at centre-back is like using Chateau Lafitte to make sangria.

dino bravo

Established Member

That is meaningless. 84 points and shamefully bottling into second from a 12 point lead is not actually something i am happy for in the least. You are? We punched above our financial weight in the dark days of late Wenger. Now Mik has us punching and winning below the level of financial investment. Plus we won an FA cup every 3.5 years. Mik has won one this is year 4. Mik has one Cl in 4 tries, pre Mik we had 12 CL qualifications in 15 years. He has objectively in actual accomplishments and not empty point totals won less. And his football is cr.p on eyes compared to Wengerball.
We were getting low 60s, and spanked pathetically by any team that resembled quality. 84 points is not meaningless and would be Wengers 3rd highest total in his 22 years, under a rookie manager who is doing a fine job.

He could win the treble and you would still criticise him and be unhappy, let’s be real.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Good night for me and @Farzad who been telling you about this terrorist for months. Finally people have woken up
I been reading last few pages and all these people are simply at step 1. The first step, but the most important step in leaving the Cult of Mik. The fans here on average get a lot schtick. But we have a lot of passionate, knowledgeable fans that know this club inside and out, we can all see it except for a few deluded. He doesn’t know what he is doing. As Forrest Gump’s mama says in the movie; “Stupid is as Stupid does.” If someone keeps doing incompetent sh.t; you can’t just not make the assumption they are incompetent. He threw away 2nd best goalie in league for nothing, for Latin guy d.ck waving contest with the world’s most famous d.ck waver.

Farzad Stoned

We were getting low 60s, and spanked pathetically by any team that resembled quality. 84 points is not meaningless and would be Wengers 3rd highest total in his 22 years, under a rookie manager who is doing a fine job.

He could win the treble and you would still criticise him and be unhappy, let’s be real.
Ok let him win the treble see if i ain’t the first one in line to kiss his bum. Also the 2 lowest league finishes in decades were under Mik. Who gets credit for that my granny Nan? You attack me on hypothetical no one can test because Mik has not won any treble at my counting

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Imagine if you put in Nwaneri who bossed the best team in the Netherlands for half an hour and what that would do for him. If it didn’t come off then you’d still win the group regardless.

dino bravo

Established Member

Ok let him win the treble see if i ain’t the first one in line to kiss his ***. Also the 2 lowest league finishes in decades were under Mik. Who gets credit for that my granny Nan? You attack me on hypothetical no one can test because Mik has not won any treble at my counting
He took over a mess of a squad. Filled with overpriced and overpaid rubbish. We really were in transition.

Statistically the best manager we have ever had in 137 years. Competing with state backed clubs. He is certainly not perfect, he annoyed me tonight with his subs, but the disrespect on here is wild.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I been reading last few pages and all these people are simply at step 1. The first step, but the most important step in leaving the Cult of Mik. The fans here on average get a lot schtick. But we have a lot of passionate, knowledgeable fans that know this club inside and out, we can all see it except for a few deluded. He doesn’t know what he is doing. As Forrest Gump’s mama says in the movie; “Stupid is as Stupid does.” If someone keeps doing incompetent sh.t; you can’t just not make the assumption they are incompetent. He threw away 2nd best goalie in league for nothing, for Latin guy d.ck waving contest with the world’s most famous d.ck waver.

Definitely there is acceptance of what Arteta is. They won’t mock you anymore as they can’t lie to themselves anymore. Reminds me of Nigel Farage telling the suits in Europe Uk is gonna leave and they laughed. But we know who had the last laugh

Farzad Stoned

Definitely there is acceptance of what Arteta is. They won’t mock you anymore as they can’t lie to themselves anymore. Reminds me of Nigel Farage telling the suits in Europe Uk is gonna leave and they laughed. But we know who had the last laugh
Please don’t compare to Nigel Farage, i am quite a bit more handsome. I was thinking i am more like Copernicus or Galileo telling the w.nker church the earth is round

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Bro, any idea that starts with the line, “I’ll be Gary Busey” i am out. I don’t want anyone being Busey around me, great actor, love his movies, but that guy scares me.

Trust me, buddy, Gary Busey is scared of himself. We're all in the same boat :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Barca: Lamine Yamal (16)
Bayern: Mathys Tel (18)
City: Rico Lewis (18), Oscar Bobb (18)
PSG: Zaire-Emery (17)
United: Kobbie Manoo (18)
Newcastle: Lewis-Miley (17)
Dortmund: Bynoe-Gittens (19)
Benfica: Joao Neves (19)

I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting, but a lot of the top clubs around Europe have given their kids minutes in the Champions League. The scary thing for me is that most of the aforementioned teams were in more precarious positions than we were tonight. Especially Newcastle, United, Dortmund and PSG. Arteta might be worse than a dictator because he shows all the hallmarks of a coward.

He's a craven weakling devoid of any shred of honour.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

That period of irrelevance includes 4 FA cups and a Cl final. Mik invented Arsenal apparently

I'd venture that the irrelevance started after the CL final which ended Wenger's first & most successful decade.

Were it not for UEFA being corrupt, it would've been some ending.

Farzad Stoned

I'd venture that the irrelevance started after the CL final which ended Wenger's first & most successful decade.

Were it not for UEFA being corrupt, it would've been some ending.
We have been less relevant under Mik. We have been relevant for title in one season. Finished 8th twice, and 5th once. The key being that club spent almost nothing while out performing the Mik era in objectives results and playing sexiest football in country in the 15 years mentioned as the dark ages before Mik

Gooner505

Man, some of you guys need help. You’re beyond pathetic with your pessimism and hate for Arteta. How about actually appreciating and rooting for one of the best Arsenal squads we’ve had in a decade? A squad that’s challenging for both the PL title and the CL trophy. A squad that’s playing dominant football in the premier league and bringing respect back to this franchise. This squad was envisioned, built, and is currently managed by Arteta. I have my criticisms too, but let’s be real here. We are in a great position because of Arteta.

I think many posters here want us to fail just so they can say they were right. So childish.

Farzad Stoned

Man, some of you guys need help. You’re beyond pathetic with your pessimism and hate for Arteta. How about actually appreciating and rooting for one of the best Arsenal squads we’ve had in a decade? A squad that’s challenging for both the PL title and the CL trophy. A squad that’s playing dominant football in the premier league and bringing respect back to this franchise. This squad was envisioned, built, and is currently managed by Arteta. I have my criticisms too, but let’s be real here. We are in a great position because of Arteta.

I think many posters here want us to fail just so they can say they were right. So childish.
Arteta constructed this squad so who is responsible for 2 year end collapses while basically competing in one competition?

If you give him credit who is responsible for a bench that after 4 years has Mo, Eddie, Cedric, Viera, Kiwior, and Jorgie while he has tossed aside better players? Who keeps putting weak pets on the bench and then destroying seasons when he is forced to play them? Who threw away second best keeper in division on nothing?

So only your conclusion that Arteta is the reason Arsenal are slightly better than last few years is only valid viewpoint?

Tnegs

I don’t get the logic behind it. We are 1 injury away from a fullback crisis and we have 2 teenage fullbacks on the bench. Why not give them game time to see what they can do? Nwaneri hit 5 goals in his last game and Arteta said he’s a big prospect why doesn’t he get any game time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom