• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do we have any world-class players?

Currently, do Arsenal have any world-class players)

• Total voters

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Saka is probably a candidate for the best RW in the world
Ødegaard and Martinelli, I would say yes
Rice I think has been world class, just underappreciated because he wasn't in a top club until the summer
Jesus minus the injuries would be up there, but alas

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I always find these types of discussions amusing. People argue about who is “world class”, but no one can agree on what the term actually means.

Is it a top 5 player in the world in their position? Or is it a player than could play for any top team in the world and elevate it?

If it’s the latter, I’d say Saka, Saliba and Rice are definitely “world class”.

I’d say Saka and Rice are definitely top 5 players in their respective positions.

Bucephalus

Saka is the best pure RW in the world (yes, Salah is better, but he's really a striker lining up at RW for the angles it gives him in Liverpool's system). Saliba is peak, pre-knee injury VVD, just gliding around and making it look so easy.

Rice, Nelly and Ødegaard are in with shouts if they have an extended period of playing at their best, or if we manage win something.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom