• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Aevi

Hale End FC
How have you come up with this list? Do you watch this much football?:eek:
Most of them I've seen several times, while a couple I picked out based on reputation and a look at several stats (most notably those from the Portuguese league). I don't watch that many games, but once in a while I'll put a random one on in the background when I do something, or catch extended highlights.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I haven't watched him in a while but he's one of those special players who you immediately knew was onto better things. Been around for ages now and he's what 20 years old?

It was only a matter of time before he started making a mockery of the league, 17 goals from CM means it's time for a move.

Edit: ffs he's still only 19, kid has 128 apps already. Absolutely ridiculous.
He's one of those I've watched maybe once, but all highlights of his show an undoubtedly confident, talented player. If any good links arise between him and Arsenal, I'll be very excited.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Still can't believe we sold Gnabry for ~4 millions. We are such a bad selling club.
Last year of his contract after he rejected a renewal and asked Wenger to let him leave. Not the greatest selling position if you ask me. However, the fact we didn't get a buyback clause in, absolutely pathetic.

Last year of his contract after he rejected a renewal and asked Wenger to let him leave. Not the greatest selling position if you ask me. However, the fact we didn't get a buyback clause in, absolutely pathetic.

Yeah we seems to have excuses for every sale we do badly, because all of them seems to be badly done.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
At that price & post tournament form maybe should have played him into signing a new deal like Coq previously. Although if Bayern in his ear as rumored just delaying the inevitable.

I would buy him back though! Still tweets like a Gooner.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I haven't watched him in a while but he's one of those special players who you immediately knew was onto better things. Been around for ages now and he's what 20 years old?

It was only a matter of time before he started making a mockery of the league, 17 goals from CM means it's time for a move.

Edit: ffs he's still only 19, kid has 128 apps already. Absolutely ridiculous.

I was under the impression that he had a pre-contract with chelsea?

Hinderz

It's a Youtube vid but... :drool:
@Trilly
His highlights from Belgium aside, his stats from his 9 CL/europa games are pretty good too. He looks two footed, a good penalty taker, but he's pretty young at 19 to be thrown in the deep end.
znw1q6s.png

plus 4 goals in 9

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There's actually so many young talented CM's out there, it's about time we pick one up.

Always find myself cycling between Saul, Tielemans and Naby Keita. They would all form a brilliant long term partnership with Xhaka.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Bakayoko, Mendy, Koulibaly, Akinfenwa

In contrast to Wenger's teams before he completely changed tack/lost the plot this side can neither pass the ball nor compete physically, the latter is easier to fix.
I found watching us being bullied by Adam Lallana far more embarrasing than our players inability to control and pass a ball.
Can you imagine Lallana pressing Vieira and Petit?
It would have been hilarious.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
James Rodriguez isn't getting the games at Real

we should be all over him

A marquee signing like him does things to a team

look at the change in Liverpool when Alexis got in the second half

that should be us all of the time from both flanks

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Keep the following, sell the rest.

Szczesny, Bellerin, Chambers, Holding, Koscielny, Monreal, Wilshere, Iwobi, Jeff, Alexis, Lucas, Giroud.

We go again.

Are those the ones you want to keep?

And you listed Monreal and Giroud? wtf?

I'd keep

Szcz, Cech
Bellerin
Kos
Mustafi
Holding
Chambers

Xhaka
Ramsey
Coq

Özil
Iwobi
Alexis
The Ox

Lucas
Welbeck

In
Riccardo Rodriguez
James Rodriguez
Benatia
Radja

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom