• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your current top 10 Premier League managers

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You don't rate Arteta at all? He did get us back from being nobodies to challenge for the title
Your problem is you think we were nobodies. We finished one point out of 4th year before and had Saliba, Saka, Martinelli all on books killing it for youngsters. Plus we got one of the richest owners and biggest fanbases in world. One losing slump under Emery didn’t make a 120 year institutional bank of Football nobodies. You bought the PR i am sad to say my dear Gooner friend

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Your problem is you think we were nobodies. We finished one point out of 4th year before and had Saliba, Saka, Martinelli all on books killing it for youngsters. Plus we got one of the richest owners and biggest fanbases in world. One losing slump under Emery didn’t make a 120 year institutional bank of Football nobodies. You bought the PR i am sad to say my dear Gooner friend
It was hyperbolic, in the case of challenging for the title we were never close to doing it, being around 25-30 points of the title winners for 5+ years, which really was my point.

Farzad Stoned

It was hyperbolic, in the case of challenging for the title we were never close to doing it, being around 25-30 points of the title winners for 5+ years, which really was my point.
It doesn’t take half a decade almost and a billion in transfers to make a big club championship ready. Look at Klopp, look at Spalletti, look at Ange. They know what they are doing and our manager is still emotionally falling in and out of love with players for reasons that have nothing to do with play but where they rate as Mik’s pets

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

It doesn’t take half a decade almost and a billion in transfers to make a big club championship ready. Look at Klopp, look at Spalletti, look at Ange. They know what they are doing and our manager is still emotionally falling in and out of love with players for reasons that have nothing to do with play but where they rate as Mik’s pets
I mean that's just ur assumption, obviously you have no idea about any of that :lol:.

Neither do I ofc. But I don't think it's reasonable to randomly assume these things, it's quite extreme imo.

edit: I would agree that he's new to managing though and is probably figuring some things out

Farzad Stoned

I mean that's just ur assumption, obviously you have no idea about any of that :lol:.

Neither do I ofc. But I don't think it's reasonable to randomly assume these things, it's quite extreme imo.

edit: I would agree that he's new to managing though and is probably figuring some things out
I don’t need assumptions i look at Bozo the Mik’s actions. I swear to god this Boffhead wouldn’t recognize a good team sheet if the Lord Almighty spoke to him and miracled it to him. Just open your eyes you know football, tell me how dumb you have to be to move Jesus to the wing, to accommodate Eddie and Kai? How bad do you have to be at rating players to watch Holding for 3.5 years everyday and figure out that you can’t trust him at Anfield or Etihad or anywhere in the league let alone a title run. The guy gets emotionally into and out of love with players like a teenage girl not a blooming gaffer

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
December 2023

Pep, Klopp, Emery, Potch, Arteta

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What’s clear is that managers can have niches at different levels of spending. Guardiola is obviously very good given a massive budget but whether he’s be as good as Thomas. Frank spending a pittance is very debatable. So it’s a bit of a nonsense thread.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What’s clear is that managers can have niches at different levels of spending. Guardiola is obviously very good given a massive budget but whether he’s be as good as Thomas. Frank spending a pittance is very debatable. So it’s a bit of a nonsense thread.

Or is he given a massive budget because he is very good

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
December 2023

Pep, Klopp, Emery, Potch, Arteta

Rory's a massive clickbait fraud. Reckons Arsenal will win the League for clicks. Yet rates Arteta behind Emery. Try to make sense of it. Also has AbouCellular being banned? I tried to @ him so he could tell us how bad Emery was at Valencia

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Since 2008, all City managers have been given a massive budget, regardless of whether they were any good or not. It's got something to do with oil. Have a think.

Your original point about it being hard to compare managers and different ends of the spectrum was spot on.

It’s a bit like trying to compare Saliba and Saka. Both are excellent but you can’t really compare them - they have completely different jobs to do.

For me, Pep is an utterly brilliant manager who would slot in just under the goats like Cruyff in the all-time bracket. Not because of his success, but because he will leave a legacy on football for a very very very long time. Regardless of whether you enjoy it or not, his chapter in the compendium of the tactical side of the game is assured.

I mean we are currently enjoying the fruits of his legacy right now fgs.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Right now for top 5 I'd probably go:

Klopp
Pep
Emery
Mikel
Poch

But the list would change depending on the club hiring. If I'm the biggest club in the country, I'd take Pep. If I was just below that, Klopp etc. Emery is brilliant at the underdog/EL level but has a ceiling with his style of football. Mikel is still a bit raw and hasn't done enough yet to justify putting him above Emery, but he's a much better fit for a top club.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom