• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine Pogba instead of Cazorla. That would be something...

Anyway proud of the fans clapping for Fabregas. Thank him for good memoris, good assist and good goals. Now hopefully people can move on, he is Chelsea now. Dramaqueens here need to move on too.

blaze_of_glory

Henry going in on Arsenal. We need a new spine apparently. GK, CB, DMF, ST.

That's poor from Thierry. Giroud has been great, Coq has been great, Kos has been great, Merte has turned it around, Ospina has been more than good enough.

Anyway nobody wan'ts to talk about the invisble Denilson of wingers, that Hazard is. Bellerin didn't even have to put in effort to stop him. Giving him the POTY will be like when Giggs was gived it, what a joke of award.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think we did show up offensively. We did created several good chances, but failed to put the ball over the correct line. Fair result IMO, on another we would scored, but on other day, they would have scored.

Better than the day we got slaughtered 6-0 at least
I can gladly say those days are gone. What brought them here in the first ****ing place, only god knows, but they're gone and that has to be some sort of positive. The anger is subsiding now. Time for tea and chocolate cake to wash the rest away :cool:

spartandre217

Established Member
I dont think Chelsea were as boring as made out, they still had the best chances and did play some football in the second half.

We lacked width and attackers getting into the box.

We didn't manufacture enough chances but we outcreated Chelsea in real chances by about 45% albeit that was through sheer volume moreso than actual quality of chance.

We were fortunate with some referee decisions as were they but the game did show where our weaknesses were, something we can hopefully rectify next season.

When the going gets tough Mourinho defaults to efficiency, that is never committing more than 4 players to attacks, clogging the box and pressing in volume in their defensive 3rd. It works, they're well drilled in it and will play with the intention of capitalizing on mistakes or set pieces (namely penalties). Which they're infuriatingly good at doing.

They were boring, but executed their gameplan and we couldn't quite come up with an answer for it.

Am I annoyed that we couldn't get the 3 points from a poor-ish Chelsea team? Yes, but we played reasonably well and very well in the first 45 minutes. Not going to give in to calling Chelsea crap etc, they've won this year's league but they will not be a memorable title winning team by a VERY long stretch.

Refo

As far as Ramsey goes, I think its just Wenger not wanting an imbalance on the right side. Bellerin gets forward a fair bit, and putting on Walcott with him would've perhaps allowed Hazard to get a bit more into the game. The likes of Ox and Ramsey will put their shift in every time. It is still infuriating.

Ox was missed in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom