• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
@Furious Styles & @Vinci
During the more difficult times for Rambo here, Piers slaughtered him at every opportunity. Calling for him to be sold every week. Then, Ramsey turned into the beast he is now and Piers sarcastically claimed he was aware of Rambo's potential all along. That and simply put, Piers is a ****.

@celestis
Tir Na Nog's post has me in stitches. Just the tonic you and I need right now :D.

Proof

Established Member
John Terry aggressively fist pumping the air after a 0-0 draw!

If ever there was a moment to sum up Chelsea as a football club, that was it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Piers put quite a few tweets about Ramey being ****, and that he should be sold and all that. Wasn't sure Ramsey knew about it tbf

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
IncompleteGrayArachnid.gif

Seriously, that was proper nasty to watch. Could've been so much worse for both sides.

coffeeboy

@Furious Styles & @Vinci
During the more difficult times for Rambo here, Piers slaughtered him at every opportunity. Calling for him to be sold every week. Then, Ramsey turned into the beast he is now and Piers sarcastically claimed he was aware of Rambo's potential all along. That and simply put, Piers is a ****.

@celestis
Tir Na Nog's post has me in stitches. Just the tonic you and I need right now :D.
Rambo might have been a Beast last season, but he's nowhere near that form this season, in fact he's been pretty poor. Maybe Arsène's playing him out of position, but if you watch him closely you'll see he's not comfortable on the ball at all and loses possession too much and slows down attacks, not gonna be his best season by any means.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Rambo might have been a Beast last season, but he's nowhere near that form this season, in fact he's been pretty poor. Maybe Arsène's playing him out of position, but if you watch him closely you'll see he's not comfortable on the ball at all and loses possession too much and slows down attacks, not gonna be his best season by any means.

Not comfortable on the ball? He's one of the most composed players we have, he trusts his ability like the rest of our creative players do. It's been an injury ravaged season for him also, and he still has good numbers and match winning contributions. I'd like to know how many times he turned the ball over today, he was one of our better performers IMO.

Obviously not his best season but he has the potential to be world class, he's top 3 central midfielders in the PL for sure. For me, until Ox is fit, we need to revert to a midfield three and have him next to Santi rather than out wide.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rambo was pretty decent today, mainly his off the ball efforts.

Still, he's a young player, at most other clubs he would be considered nothing more than a prospect.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Rambo was pretty decent today, mainly his off the ball efforts.

Still, he's a young player, at most other clubs he would be considered nothing more than a prospect.

A prospect? Most other clubs? A winner against Man Utd, a winner away to Dortmund and a winner in the FA Cup final after ET, that's something a prospect does? Can he improve, yes of course he's only 24. But to call him a 'prospect' is just incorrect. He's a bonafide talent.

You wouldn't call Hazard a prospect would you? Until this season Ramsey had done more in big games for us than Hazard managed for Chelski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom