• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
What was Ospina meant to do? He was running to get the ball and Oscar got there just before him. More over-exaggerated anti-Arsenal nonsense.
Exactly. Both Ospina and Oscar were going for the ball at pace, was inevitable there would be a collision. Comparing it to Schumacher Battiston is ridiculous, Schumacher wasn't looking at or had any intention of getting the ball and goes knees first into Battiston's face! Nothing similar at all.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's the sort of **** that Chelsea did to us for years, commentators wanked themselves silly calling it "proper football" or whatever. Once we dish it out we're thugs. Same thing happened with the Invincibles, media tried to spin it that Vieira was some sort of cage fighter who doubled as a footballer.

Piece of advice for everyone here that I've learned in my 22 years on this planet. Ignore what the media says, especially when it comes to Sports. You shouldn't need someone else to tell you what you already saw.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He had a few nice flicks today, he's got that in his locker. Rambo is a fantastic player and he's grown tremendously since signing for us. I wanna know what the people saying Rambo was poor are smoking, so I can stay well clear of it.

Dunno man, sounds like some trippy sh1t. Might need it after that game. Looks like Hydroflouric has been on it, too.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I'd say so. He's the best English player already. In the next couple of years and people can quote me on this, he'll be hitting that Bale/Suarez level. Not sure if Hazard ever will.

Is this a troll? You do realise this is the sort of nonsense that fans of other clubs laugh at when they call Arsenal fans deluded etc?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ox is still only 21 remember. Hazard is 24. Is it that inconceivable that in the next 3 seasons that Ox can at least reach the current level that Hazard is at?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought Özil had a good game, most of our players did. Giroud was quiet but then he was up against the best defence in the PL. The main thing to take from this game was that we were their equal, and they were happy to get a draw and keep their defence back, thus making it harder for us to score or catch them on the break. By half time this had 0-0 written all over it.

2nd position is in our hands, back in Dec most on here would not have thought we would be able to say that with 5 games to go.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is this a troll? You do realise this is the sort of nonsense that fans of other clubs laugh at when they call Arsenal fans deluded etc?

Nope, watch him when he plays for us, offensively we look way more dangerous. He's a big game player, haven't seen a full back contain him yet.

He ripped David Alaba to shreds, all the parts of his game are there. He has great shooting technique, is a great passer, is strong, is quick and he's got a good footballing I.Q.

Needs to hit the back of the net more, but I reckon we'll see it soon.

As for other fans, on Redcafe and RAWK the Ox, Ramsey and Alexis are the players they're always creaming themselves over.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Ox is still only 21 remember. Hazard is 24. Is it that inconceivable that in the next 3 seasons that Ox can at least reach the current level that Hazard is at?

Do you honestly think it is plausible? I rate Ox but he has not shown he can reach that level. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I think if you asked any honest Arsenal fan they'd swap the two if offered.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Hazard at Ox's age was ripping literally everyone and everything infront of him. Chamberlain's doing... what exactly? And keep in mind I reckon Chamberlain will be one of our best players next season.

Do you honestly think it is plausible? I rate Ox but he has not shown he can reach that level. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I think if you asked any honest Arsenal fan they'd swap the two if offered.

Never seen Ox gone hiding in big games like Hazard did today. Remember Hazard were playing against RB with around 10 premier league games. Hazard for POTY is bigger joke than Ryan Giggs when he won it.

Then you have Ox, who always show up for those games. Get rid of injuries and we have player who will challange for Ballon d'or...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't know if he can. I think he's got everything needed to be a world class player just really needs to add more goals and assists to his game.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Never seen Ox gone hiding in big games like Hazard did today. Remember Hazard were playing against RB with around 10 premier league games. Hazard for POTY is bigger joke than Ryan Giggs when he won it.

Then you have Ox, who always show up for those games. Get rid of injuries and we have player who will challange for Ballon d'or...

You've not actually watched Hazard this season, have you. Ox will never challenge for ballon d'or, behave yourself. He'll be doing well if he reaches Rooney level, but I'll guarantee you right now he never even gets a ballon d'or nomination in his career.

You've not actually watched Hazard this season, have you. Ox will never challenge for ballon d'or, behave yourself. He'll be doing well if he reaches Rooney level, but I'll guarantee you right now he never even gets a ballon d'or nomination in his career.

My best friend is Chelsea fan, we watch the games together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom