• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Have to say this was the most complete performance from an Arsenal team since the early noughties.

Won with style, panache, endeavour and great team spirit.

Another stepping stone to the League title.

Make the proper signings this summer and we'll truly be in with a shout for 2015/16.

So happy for Arsène & the club. It's great to get used to winning things again after all the barren years.

Ohh ooh, ooh to be, ooh to be a GOONER!

STill on a high-love it!!

Enjoy the summer lads.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
What a win! The stars finally showed up for the big game (thanks Arteta if that speech did indeed happen), hopefully a sign of things to come...

Pretty much everybody bar Ramsey were incredible! Cazorla, Özil, Sanchez, Theo, Monreal, Bellerin, Kos, Per....what a per performance by the whole team.

Special mention to Coquelin, the guy showed another level to his game today. Not only was he bossing defensively but it is his first game since he came back into the team where he showed what he can do offensively as well. When he would steal the ball he looked to play it forward and made some really nice incisive passes. I knew he had it in his locker but he rarely showed it since his comeback, I'm glad he is still looking to improve. I think he has the tools to become a world class player if he continues like this. I think the key to his Renaissance is that he bulked up and learned to read the game better, no longer that lanky skinny kid haha;)

amirkat

Established Member
Can't believe I'm saying this, but the Daily Fail has some great pictures of the boys celebrating: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...econd-consecutive-FA-Cup-victory-Wembley.html

This is my favourite one.
2939CF5400000578-3104529-Aaron_Ramsey_Gibbs_Szczesney_Walcott_and_Wilshere_celebrate_on_t-a-28_1433081941315.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG

That's fantastic, congrats:)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG

What a fantastic piece of news.
Congratulations !!! What a blessing. !!!

P.S. Try to reach Arsenal Media and who knows, you may receive something special from the Club...

What a win! The stars finally showed up for the big game (thanks Arteta if that speech did indeed happen), hopefully a sign of things to come...

What speech are you referring to ?
Thanks.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jack was very very drunk. That last song was a bit awkward tbh. "F*** off, bollocks, you're a c***" is a bit much.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Jack was very very drunk. That last song was a bit awkward tbh. "F*** off, bollocks, you're a c***" is a bit much.

I was watching live on Arsenal TV and when they cut away, the horrified look on the presenters face was priceless.

:eek::eek::eek:

But yeah, I know what you mean, if only in the sense that it attracts every Spud troll out from under whatever bridge they usually hide under and gives the Daily Mail etc a cheap headline.

He should have gone the full monty and sung it with bottle of Jack Daniels in the one hand and a giant reefer in the other...

:confused:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We're supposed to be surprised Jack goes over the top with swearing? You... just sorta know by looking at him, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom