• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabo

6.51 / 10
tumblr_np6qj5yArI1sva2fko1_500.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG
Congratulations man. As a father of a young one about to turn one I can tell you you are in for the best experience of your life. Enjoy it, try not to get too frustrated during the difficult times, believe me there will be points when you want to go nuts, but when you see that little smile or hear that little laugh your heart will melt everytime and you will be left awe struck by how powerful a feeling overcomes you every time.

And as for the baby good one lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG

Congrats man! Very happy for you!

GOONER1991

Established Member
Still fuming that Vermaelen lifted the trophy last season. Class all round that Arteta wanted Per to lift it, but Per wanted to do it together.

Lovely day, never expected us to actually make our lives easily for once. Now off to brave the weather and celebrate.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We haven't been this dominant and perfect since the Napoli game from last season. I was still pumped all match but less so because of Villa's danger, but because of our quality. At 40 mins, I was starting to get worried because the goal was yet to come, but in the end, the timing of both our goals was perfect. We didn't drop off at the start of the second half like we often did this season when ahead, and look how great that approach worked.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Ramsey again talking about pushing for the league next season, love that kind of attitude. Celebrate today, get some well earned rest over the summer and take the league by storm next season.

nicky47

Established Member
Watching a reply on BT. Loved that Theo goal, so chuffed for him and the team... Waiting for Alexis now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom