• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG
Amazing. Congrats!!

onetowatch

What a performance. Feels like we've arrived. Wenger's words from last years FA cup victory ring true..."it's time to build another great team".

The 6 trophies over the past two seasons have gone two apiece to us, Chelsea and City. Time to win the premier league!

And congrats @SomGooner !

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

CGRmJ06XIAER_8o.jpg

CGRmKVGW0AAkayi.jpg

:)

lol What do you guys see when you see Kos's body language in both photos ?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG
Good lord, lad. What a day you had. Now get a kit on him asap FFS! :D

Maxim

what a fantastic game and an amazing day.

Arsenal are so much fun to watch when they play like that and just create chance after chance. I really hope Walcott gets a fair crack at playing up front because they're capable of playing so well when everyone clicks like that.

everyone is gonna be so optimistic for next season now and I can't wait.

Maxim

#COYG

Congratulations mate! That's excellent.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

#COYG
CONGRATS !!!!!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
That performance has been the best we've played in any Cup Final under Wenger. The team was really out there to prove a point, out there to make a decent season out of an okay-one.

I thought we'd win this, but I didn't think we'd put in such a good performance on every level. From front to back, a brilliant display.

Let's prepare well for the summer, make the necessary additions and defend our Community Shield as well!

raag

#COYG

Pints are on me mate

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watching the highlights and I though that Kos shirt thing for Mertesackers goal was a celebration :D It was actually a foul.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Going to work on the bus down holloway and up past islington town hall. The parade is being set up. I should just jump off the bus...

Last edited:

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Haven't been here for a long while but wanted to pop in to say what a glorious performance that was! Our best ever at the new Wembley and every player did this club proud.

It's a bit rainy in London this morning but I'm still going to the parade which I still expect to have a huge turnout of gooners. Beaming with pride for the players, and especially Wenger and the club, for setting records. :D

Last edited:

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
What a game, what a performance! Just rewatched the highlights and still buzzing over this win.

Happy for Theo after last years injury ruled him out of last years final, this was his Bobby Pires moment I suppose. Well taken goal, but Sanchez.... Fffwwaaarrr! What a shot! No goalie is saving that, that will cycle on those "best goal" compo shows for years to come.

Every turned up today, that was the difference to last year, every player deserved it.

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
We have the winning mentality now, I see no reason for us not to challenge for PL championship next year. A bit of luck in play-offs and maybe we'll win our first CL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom