• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Norwich vs Arsenal | Sun 29th Nov | 16.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we had better luck with injuries we would have a gap at the top by now. Part of that is down to wenger, part down to bad luck. No need to over-analyse.

:lol:

You really think it's just all about the injuries? The XI we had out there today should have beaten Norwich pretty comfortably.

I think Wenger has fielded a team against.

West Ham, Olympiakos, Zagreb, Tottenham, WBA and Norwich which should have won those games.

We should even have won against Liverpool.

I even think the balance in most cases was spot on. So that is not even problem.

We miss incredible amount of chances. Walcott, Giroud, Ramsey, Özil, Cazorla. And we lack focus in key moments of the game, Giroud red cards, Mertesacker huge mistakes, Bellerin being young, etc, etc, etc.

So far I blame players more than Wenger. One can say that Wenger should have signed better back up for each player in our squad, but that is not how transfer market works.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No. I want him alive to witness Özil proving him oh so wrong every frelling match!
If he's proving anybody wrong, he's proving all you lot wrong--all those that thought his game began and ended where it was before he started being THIS Özil.

Or are we just going to pretend that he's been playing this well, getting forward and making himself a genuine goal threat since he's been here, contrary to what He himself, Wenger and 99% of this forum were wishing he'd do months ago?

Stop lying to yourself if that's the case. If anyone was right or wrong (I hate all that sh!t anyway) then it was ME being RIGHT.

Now let me be ****ing miserable from now until bedtime. Cheers.

If he's proving anybody wrong, he's proving all you lot wrong--all those that thought his game began and ended where it was before he started being THIS Özil.

Or are we just going to pretend that he's been playing this well, getting forward and making himself a genuine goal threat since he's been here, contrary to what He himself, Wenger and 99% of this forum were wishing he'd do months ago?

Stop lying to yourself if that's the case. If anyone was right or wrong (I hate all that sh!t anyway) then it was ME being RIGHT.

Now let me be ****ing miserable from now until bedtime. Cheers.

Like I said to my mom yesterday when she called me from Paris. I never have enough of Jury!

luckyfrank

The whole world knows more about the condition of his players than he and the medical team do, apparently. They're the only fools who didn't see this coming. If you can't see how at fault he is for this mockery then you're as obstinately blind as he is.

Oh, and just for the record, I doubt Wenger listens to anyone when it comes to transfers.
So, anyone want to summarize the match for me?
Arsenal

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
After a great weekend of sport, this ****ing game. Called the score too. I knew we'd svck balls today.

Wenger out, as ever.

nicky47

Established Member
This is our November form over the past 10 seasons as of last week. Always a horrible month for us for whatever reason. In recent years we've gone on good runs following it though.

qg5H196.jpg
That's so bizarre that is... Maybe after all the Internationals and Champions League games it finally hits us hardest in this month? Who knows. It's crazy as well as bad as we have been we're still only 2 points behind the leaders!

Having said that, it's super frustrating knowing we should be top of the table now by a handful of points. I don't want to sound like the reason we've messed up in recent games is simply down to injuries, because its not, but man are these injuries killing us at the moment. It's already alarming how much we miss the fight of Coquelin (and Wilshere), and the lack of variety at CF without Walcott and Welbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom