• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Comparing the Arsenal careers:

Theirry Henry (Games per Goal): 1.54 ( :eek: )

Ian Wright: 1.7

RvP: 2.02

Giroud: 2.2

Not bad, for a (limited) striker

blaze_of_glory

:lol: classic stuff in here already. He was decent but not great. Like the entire team bar Alexis. Very important touches at the end of the game to relieve pressure. Good involvement for the second goal, lovely flick and then drew three defenders so Alexis could score.

I was surprised he started. He's been carrying a knock and you'd think Theo would get the chance to play himself into some sort of acceptable form. Guess not.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not a poor performance at all.

He just didn't fancy it today, no idea why but he has games like this sometimes.

skip spence

Only watched the 2nd half but Giroud played a pretty standard game for him tonight, have no idea why people are slagging him off.

Made good decisions with and without the ball more often than not, had a few good touches and passes too, often with Alexis involved, a few less good touches too but not in costly areas, could have gotten a couple of chances to score had the delivery been better. Won most duels and quite a few free kicks.

A 6/10 game.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Like you said, he actually played a huge role in that goal, especially that run which freed up Alexis behind him.

He had an average game today. Put the ball into space in the box a few times but the others weren't on the same page and didn't make the run (probably due to the fact that many new faces as well as a couple of injury comebacks who haven't played much in a while in the team today).

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
One of those games where you wish he hadn't have started. He'll have them. Missed a great opportunity to put Theo in late on.

say yes

forum master baiter
He's an absolute charlatan, can't believe some people think he's good on the ball. Must have tried about 10 backheels today, 9 of which went straight to a Burnley CB but it's ok because one of them worked in the buildup to our goal.

Attitude drives me mad, don't think I've ever seen a less mobile striker in the box. Couldn't look less arsed if he tried, just stands there flinging his arms in the air. Nice to see Sanchez giving him an earful several times today.

Attitude drives me mad, don't think I've ever seen a less mobile striker in the box. Couldn't look less arsed if he tried, just stands there flinging his arms in the air. Nice to see Sanchez giving him an earful several times today.

This. I just can't handle his sulking at all. Such a negative attitude. He sulks at him self, he sulks at every one else. Team mates, referees the other team.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I must say I thought he was really poor today other than a few decent moments. Those flicks were beginning to really piss me off - I feel like he does them because he can't do much with the ball when he gets it outside the box. But then he has games where his hold up play is class so I'm confused :lol:

He was sh*te today though IMO, wasn't having him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom