• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

Theo needs a proper break until next season. I don't see how he deserves any game time at the moment. Flamini can contribute more. I know I'm going over the top but I've got to fume today.

indy23

Honestly, Wenger looks depressed. Can't say I blame him, having to watch your the team you have so much faith in bottle it must break ones heart.

Viera was right. Wengers belief is his greatest strength and weakness. Sadly we are witnessing the latter.

DONT ****ING CARE HE MAKES 8 MILLION TO WATCH that. Hes happy trust me. Christ sakes.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
For a team that are so desperately poor at scoring goals, you'd think we'd be at least trying to stop them going in at the other end.

We're a horrible combination of being **** up front and crap at the back.

We play Sp**s this weekend. Along with West Ham away, Everton away & City away. We're ****ed basically. Leicester will win it.

So so so disheartening after we all thought this was our year, to witness the trademark Arsenal collapse that everyone slates us for. It's just so predictable.

Aye this was the year to make your mark finally. Really wanted you to win it as I can't stand Man City or Chelsea.

Hopefully you smash Sp**s plus Leicester still have to play us so maybe we can do you a favour! We've got a decent record v Leicester at home.

Didn't watch the match tonight what was the problem? Did Swansea just survive an onslaught and Nick a couple on the counter or did they deserve it?

whatdidijustread

We're fighting for a league title against Sp**s and ****ing Leicester and we're bottling it.

Jesus ****ing wept, let that sink in. Sp**s. Leicester.

Swapping to Golf.

Chanberry

I'll focus on the real problem. The bottler attitude, and i honest to ****ing believe it has more to do with Wenger than the players.

Ofcourse it is.We have had about 3 different teams in the last 10 years and we still **** up in identical fashion every single time.The common denominator is Wenger.

KillaJax

DONT ****ING CARE HE MAKES 8 MILLION TO WATCH that. Hes happy trust me. Christ sakes.
The man has sacrificed a lot for Arsenal. I doubt money is really a driving force to his happiness. He loves Arsenal, lets not forget that.

Towards the end, looked like something in him broke. Hopefully after we lose or draw to Sp**s, we can bounce back :bounce:

Marmaduke

For me its actually more. Its the impression of the manager on this team.

I feel Wenger doesnt have the belief in his own methods anymore, deep down he doesnt believe he has what it takes to cross the line.

If you go back in history, that frailty of his has always been present in the team. Even when we had the best team in the world, we underachieved. I think that says it all really.

One of those things I guess. I would be interested to see what a Mourino type manager could bring out of our current squad. I'm a romantic deep at heart and sympathize with Wenger and his methods but unfortunately results need to back them up some time ...

We'll see the true extent of the positives and negatives he brought to the club several years after he leaves.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
3531mww.png

Couldn't have put it better myself.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
3-3 Liverpool
0-0 Stoke
0-1 Chelsea
0-0 Southampton
2-3 Man Utd
1-2 Swansea

2016 sucks.
The January transfer window was such a great chance to take advantage of a massive opportunity. And what did we do? We signed, with all respect, El Neny. We should have signed 2 good players and we would have been top of the EPL. Grrrrrr.

Nobody wants to win the EPL. Leicester will start to crumble. A win at Spuds and we can still do it. Just don't know where/who it should be coming from.

indy23

We cant even bounce back anymore. :eek::bounce::lol::lol:

Honestly might be for the best. Our stupid bouncebacks were such bs. Saved people from.being criticized and the wengerknowsbest folk would always use that as a horseshit excuse.

Fix the team with big money signings or gtfo. Seriously. Leave the development of youth to youth/feeder teams. I only want senior players in team. Girouds miss is unbelievable, he is so bad its ridiculous.

Just lost for words can't believe we lost this game I'm shocked bunch of ****s wenger can **** off now I'm done with him take that donkey up front with him very pissed off at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom