• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Everton v Arsenal - 19/3/16, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Agree with the second part but Wenger does divide opinion. Although he's won quite a few trophies it wouldn't have been enough had he been a different person. Wenger has had free passes because of his attractive footballing philosophy, nearly trophy wins, consistent top 4 finishes, loyalty to the club (numerous job offers), intelligent persona, and club/stadium building activities. His free passes are rapidly running out with most fans, it's just that some would love him to succeed one more time and bow out gracefully? Any other manager would have gone long ago, surely.

I was talking bout the fight mate . Thats's more a difference of how people approach things . No manager get's free passes .

alboots101

Established Member
Solid performance today and no CL hangover, I'm still not understanding why he takes Welbeck off, he never looked tired and was still a threat. I was well impressed with Iwobi again and bar the first five or ten minutes the back four were solid. We look a lot better with Elneny in the side and hopefully that'll see Flamini out of starting games for the rest of the season, all in all very happy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Solid performance today and no CL hangover, I'm still not understanding why he takes Welbeck off, he never looked tired and was still a threat. I was well impressed with Iwobi again and bar the first five or ten minutes the back four were solid. We look a lot better with Elneny in the side and hopefully that'll see Flamini out of starting games for the rest of the season, all in all very happy.
I'm not in the business of defending Wenger but I think his logic with Welbeck is being cautious with him due to the fact that he missed so much time injured. We don't really know exactly what that surgery did for what was reported as a chronic knee condition so maybe it's just to save wear and tear where we can which is smart.

alboots101

Established Member
I'm not in the business of defending Wenger but I think his logic with Welbeck is being cautious with him due to the fact that he missed so much time injured. We don't really know exactly what that surgery did for what was reported as a chronic knee condition so maybe it's just to save wear and tear where we can which is smart.

Maybe, at least I hope that's the case.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
How about El-neny? So composed in the midfield. He also doesn't hang onto the ball for an eternity and is sharp with his passing. Ramsey has his work cut out for him. No way will he get away with playing like an idiot any longer.
Welcome back, fam. Hope all is well at your end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
48 goals from 30 games is just awful from us.Awful.
Come on finding something negative when we won a tough away game, it's been season to forget we been saying that few weeks ago no need to bring these negative stats back again.

Chanberry7

Come on finding something negative when we won a tough away game, it's been season to forget we been saying that few weeks ago no need to bring these negative stats back again.

Not saying anything about today's win but it's easy to see where our problem lies.Atleast 12-15 goals shy of a title winning team.

Kotikalja

The divide between fans is really not down to Wenger. Again the lack of transparancy in this club makes it hard for fans to know who's accountable. Therefore people will get confused and dont know who to blame for our failures.

Chanberry7

Gotta say though our first goal today was of the absolute highest order.Team goals don't come any better than that.Not much to cheer about this season but Özil's goal vs United and this one will stand out for me.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The divide between fans is really not down to Wenger. Again the lack of transparancy in this club makes it hard for fans to know who's accountable. Therefore people will get confused and dont know who to blame for our failures.
It's down to Wenger. Even if the board is diabolical, he's enabled them and covered for them, and benefited from them in the form of a very hefty pay packet. Wenger is the 3rd highest paid club manager in the world. 3rd highest for 12 years of meh. There's a reason for that, Kroenke and this ****ty board love him for a reason. He's their man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom