• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NotAUserName

Vardy earned most of the penalties he took - neither did he have a 15 game no goal streak
Wonder how he earned those penalties? And yes, he didn't have a 15 game no goal streak but had two of 7 and 6 matches.

Of course he also had teammates to share the burden so his lack of goals during that time wasn't disastrous to their season.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I tell you what, of all the nasty & vile words he could've chosen to call that Asian guy, he chose a racially charged slur. He only apologised because he got caught which only proved my theory right. Racists are cowards like a mf regardless of which colour they are.
Point, actually.

ChampagneFootball

I'm not sure why people are clamouring so much for Aubameyang. A talented player, no doubt and like Vardy he would solve a lot of our problems but he is by no means an elite striker. He is a very erratic finisher who will miss just as many as he scores, if not more. He's an upgraded Theo Walcott.

Vardy is more the kind of no nonsense striker that we need. He would also bring passion and a seemingly unmatched desire to win. This is a guy who scores and gives the oppositions fans grief for no reason. Its a guy who I trust to stand up and be counted in big games. His predatory nature up front will open up space for Alexis and Özil behind him, as well as Xhaka. If we were to purchase a quality attacker (Mahrez, Mkhitaryan or Gotze - probably in that order too) to play RW, I'd be over the moon. Wenger is getting this window right so far, finally.

A CB is also a must but deep down I think we all know that he will neglect it.

4R5Emaniac

There's nothing he can do about that as there are people of colour at almost every club and in every level in UK, unless he goes to Ukraine second division (I bet there are some Afro-Brazilians & Africans playing there as well).
Hmm,I was thinking he was drunk but your points making me think, alrite.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I tell you what, of all the nasty & vile words he could've chosen to call that Asian guy, he chose a racially charged slur. He only apologised because he got caught which only proved my theory right. Racists are cowards like a mf regardless of which colour they are.

Interesting ,because in Asia it's not considered a racial slur to use the word Jap. Then again I don't think the guy he racially abused was Japanese :lol:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Interesting ,because in Asia it's not considered a racial slur to use the word Jap. Then again I don't think the guy he racially abused was Japanese :lol:
I can understand why that word is not considered a racial slur however, its considered a racial slur in its birth place...in the West. You're right, the poor guy could've been a Korean, a Chinese or even Vietnamese which is a racism in itself. :lol: He talked sh!t and getting banged...proper.

Arsenio Venger

Is this a serious link? What a truly unWenger like signing this would be. I mean seriously can you imagine Wenger actually doing this?

This is the new Wenger

6b17577c4228ae1b920aaee6a306fe5f.jpg

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I can understand why that word is not considered a racial slur however, its considered a racial slur in its birth place...in the West. You're right, the poor guy could've been a Korean, a Chinese or even Vietnamese which is a racism in itself. :lol: He talked sh!t and getting banged...proper.

That's how I think he was being racist as in "you all look the same " and yeah agree must be European , North American thing with the Jap thing .

4R5Emaniac

Would love to smack Gary Linekar. He is an awful representative to rats, rabbits and monkeys or whichever species he belongs to. Tear or bite of his ears off, Suarez or Vardy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom