• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely don't think Wenger has a concrete plan for Xhaka in his mind when he bought him. Good midfielder, sort the rest later.

Or the midfield in general. Chopping and changing.

Detest the man at this point.

It doesnt feels like we have plan at all. Not even we have attacking football values anymore.

This complete football has gone out of bounds. It is just huge mess. Chaos.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I genuinely don't think Wenger has a concrete plan for Xhaka in his mind when he bought him. Good midfielder, sort the rest later.

I don't think he has a concrete plan at all beyond passing endlessly and bus parking defending. If he has one its definitely **** as well.

junglist57

Established Member

absolutely agree

Goonerozil33

Absolutely, I can't believe we started with Coquelin and took away Xhaka's range from deep by playing him further ahead. Absolute tragic tactical thought process.
its more to do with fitness. Xhaka may not be ready to play 90 mins and being new in england it is better to play him next to a more defensive player. Once he gets used to the league you might see coquelin getting substituted instead of him

blaze_of_glory

Haven't you been going on for years about the need for Wenger to buy a CM?

Bashii

not really in a better position. He was on the far post and it takes an absolute perfect cross to set up a goal from there.

Got to disagree. When your big man is isolating a defender at the far post you put it on his head, especially in the final minutes of the game. Özil was edge of the box too, I'd expect him to curl it into the perfect position 99/100. Whether Giroud puts it away is a completely different matter though of course.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We are regressing in a way that isn't real. Over the last couple of years our play has become worse and worse. This is the year thinks will go really tits up...

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Hahaha the ****er's loving it, he's taking the piss out of Arsenal. Wait till Leicester go back to their normal level. A lot of players will never be able to perform like they did again. Will be lucky if a club like West Brom wants him.
Don't know about West Brom but I'd feel lucky like the woman who I'll give myself finally to if he signed for us at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom