• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STYLEZ

That was painful in all honesty, Bore fest.

Wenger still resting every other cu*t on the bench against the Champions.

:mad:

Chelsea, Utd & City pulling away with ease I can see how this season will end already.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He's right about Holding you know. If he cost 25M and came from Inter Milan, everybody would be praising him.

Some folks are just looking for stuff to whine about....One can agree or disagree with some or Wenge'rs comments, but his comments on Holding are spot on. The kid at 20 yrs old looks like a gem. If he was coming from Atletico for 40 M, most would be in awe about him. Sky is the limit for him.

Polar Bear

ZZZZzzzz boring game, boring manager. Just praying there is only 36 games left to get rid of this senile dinosaur manager who is holding us back badly.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
With all due respect to your tactical acumen I think Wenger is slightly better at deciding those things. To put a midfield el neny and xhaka does not sound good at this point in time. After 6 months may be. Also santi himself looks under cooked. So it is better to have a defensive partner than someone like el neny. Also the start to the season is tougher too. So it is better to go with more experience
Yeah, been witnessing since the beginning of time. There is no logic I'm seeing there. Elneny is quicker, with more energy, better passer and has a better engine than Coquelin. And I've never seen anybody get the maximum out of Xhaka taking away the space ahead of him at no.1o or even a bit forward ahead from defensive midfield zones. Not to mention with another slow central midfielder playing ahead and no striker.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Utd, City, Real, Barca, Bayern and all use slave labour.
Well, all those clubs have commercial deals that are double if not triple ours. And with the way how FFP is set up in England, that is, you can only use a certain amount of the TV money to pay wages, so the rest of it has to come from either commercial or matchday revenue. And with the other clubs having that much more commercial power than us, they've got a significant leg up on us.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pics or didn't happen.
CqU1sIoW8AAxUdU.jpg

noon

and how exactly does that help arsenal???

Helping arsenal?? I gave. My opinion on our current situation and how a large portion of our fans are singing wenger out, that has never happened before, I can't see him turning that Around

What's helping arsenal is an entirely different topic and it comes with a lot of answers, I can't go in to that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Some folks are just looking for stuff to whine about....One can agree or disagree with some or Wenge'rs comments, but his comments on Holding are spot on. The kid at 20 yrs old looks like a gem. If he was coming from Atletico for 40 M, most would be in awe about him. Sky is the limit for him.
Yes but saying this kind of stuff insults the intelligence of the fans, as if people are just blinded by price tags. We all know that a big transfer fee doesn't automatically make someone a top player.

Bergkamp120

Holding does look good and I would actually be ok with not spending on an expensive CB if he keeps playing like this. Of course, if Kos gets a knock and we have to play chambers, we're ****ed.

The 600 employees thing is ridiculous. someone at the club needs to tell him to stop with the crazy excuses. It's just like the "I talk to my friends and no one can find a center back." It's just disrespectful to the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom