• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL | Ludogorets vs Arsenal | 1st of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Not overly disapointed with my prediction made at 14.50 today, predicted Giroud and Owil to score

If their goal keeper is as bad as our last game there could be a few goals in this again. The game I see coming though is going to be a scrappy affair, certainly in the first half, but pockets of nice football. The home advantage, noise of the fans, desperation to remain in the fight, us travelling and slight rotation d**king about with the balance of team are factors for this to be a tight affair.

Ludo will be in our face as we in theirs, mis-placed passes abound, Sanchez will most probably be targeted cynically, hope He is recovered from Saturday after seeing him clutching hamstring.

I am looking at a 2-1 to us result, if anyone is to score in the first half it will likely be them. we overpower them in the second half Giroud for one Özil the other, anxiety will have us squander a few.

Really hope I'm wrong and we get a chillaxed game in preparation for the spuds.

Ever the optimist ;)

A quirk also is the weekend past, I can't remember which thread, I said Xhaka would score(albeit a screamer) to make up for his misdemeanour.

I new the frustration was going to be here from the off, so I avoided coming in here and enjoyed the game more for it, never in doubt for me. didn't want you lot putting dampener on my positive vibe in my head:p

Don't you know this is the new Arsenal now, despite being hampered they cross the line,

Though have to say I found Ludo a hell of alot more cynical today as opposed to the last game, my worry over Alexis hamstring exacerbated by a couple of narky challenges from behind:mad:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope this tax thing doesn't weigh too heavily on Sanchez. We must continue this unbeaten run and need him 100%.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Jeezuz! beIN just played Özil's goal 3 times, once in semi-stop motion calling it the best goal of the evening, and Özil top top class.

The semi- stop motion on every time he touches the ball is spectacular. Seriously spectacular.

I think it's this one.

I'm stuck looping it for the last 10 minutes.

Pure magic !!!

RUS arsenal

Established Member
What a goal by Özil!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Nice ball from El Neny, Özil onside. Then Mesut made fun of the keeper and 2 defenders. That liftback of the foot like he was about to shoot to bambuzal the 2nd defender was a beautiful detail.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Give me 5 top level teams he can walk in in the starting eleven? Not RM/Barca/Bayern/PSG/City/AM/Juve or Arsenal for that matter.
Not piling up on the guy, he is a useful player but nowhere near the top echelon of football. We really tend to overestimate him here.
i would play ramsey next to verratti, i would play him instead of rakitic, i would play ramsey on kross role (but that one is debatable) and i would definetly play ramsey instead of Pjanić
but hey, you dont rate him and i do so its really pointless to discuss.
to me ramsey is a top top top quality player.

Impact

Established Member
Ramsey is excellent. He isn't super tidy or refined technically so people complain at that because of what we have come to expect from Arsenal midfielders. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is when people conflate this for him not being effective or good enough. Ramsey offers traits very few players in our squad can and he makes things happen. 2 games and 2 assists speak for itself.

Mudi

Win against Sp**s, PSG and not lose to United and I would say November beaten in 2016.

But of course, its one game at a time. Time to knuckle down and focus on the NLD.
One down and 5 to go :)
I would be happy with the following results ...
Sp**s (H) - W
Utd (A) - D
PSG (H) - D (0-0)
Bournemouth (H) - W
Southampton (H) - W

Ewarwoowar

I liked Ramsey today. His presence is always a plus and I think he did well for a player who is coming back from injury. He is going to be vital this winter!
I would every game He play upon His legs rub buckets of vapor rub and dress him in stockings, not out of any form of perversion mind, but to keep that chill North wind at bay from His fragile little legs

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Ramsey is excellent. He isn't super tidy or refined technically so people complain at that because of what we have come to expect from Arsenal midfielders. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is when people conflate this for him not being effective or good enough. Ramsey offers traits very few players in our squad can and he makes things happen. 2 games and 2 assists speak for itself.

Think Ramsey would be pretty red faced claiming that assist against Sunderland . Bloke fell over attempting to shoot , basically Sanchez assisted himself.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think Ramsey would be pretty red faced claiming that assist against Sunderland . Bloke fell over attempting to shoot , basically Sanchez assisted himself.

I'd say the key thing about Ramsey's assist against Sunderland wasn't whether he was trying to pass to Alexis, which he clearly wasn't, but that he had taken up a dangerous position in the box.

Ramsey isn't the most refined player, but he makes things happen in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom