• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
I'm somewhat content with a point from Old Trafford, but in the grand scheme I'm disappointed. United should be beatable for us, and they really controlled the game against us today.

Make no mistake, I'm happy we didn't lose but ultimately we should look at this game as a disappointment.

I agree.

Was an absolutely atrocious performance against a team which has struggled throughout this season.

At the same time, we lost this exact same fixture last season, so I suppose it's an improvement.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
i would bench Özil a bit and play alexis behind giroud.
Im not allowed to say that, but it's never going to happen anyway! There's been really long periods of every game this season where Ive wondered what he's meant to be doing.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Fresh Café

"Arsenal came here for their annual spineless cowardly defeat, offered their ****stained anus for a good dicking and we still had trouble staying hard."
This reminds me of when Fulham supporters used to write articles about us coming for our annual 3 points against them.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Im not allowed to say that, but it's never going to happen anyway! There's been really long periods of every game this season where Ive wondered what he's meant to be doing.
the problem is that he has a 40 million pounds transfer prize at his back and 100000000 likes on facebook.
dont get me wrong he is a great player, and capable of brillance, but sometimes you wonder if he is a problem more than a solution

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

This reminds me of when Fulham supporters used to write articles about us coming for our annual 3 points against them.

Which is ridiculous given our phenomenal record at Villa Park. Those folk are the ones who have cause for grievance :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Why is it when we do a robbery type result it's a big deal? our performance is questioned, but others clubs always get away with it?
Because we're Arsenal and don't deserve it, basically.
We done it against a club that made a ****ing legacy out of doing that, under SAF, and when his team was doing it it got called " a mark of champions, getting points in games that looked lost " we do it and it's robbery.
We should of won this game (going on starting 11's) but we went to Old Trafford, played the worst I've seen in a long time and walked away with a point, scoring in " Fergie time "Have some of that, you Manc bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom