• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal keeper Petr Cech: "We were more aggressive after the break and started winning the 50-50 battles. It's disappointing when you lose the game, but more disappointing conceding the first two goals because we weren't in danger.

"With three points we would have been in the chase for the title, but now we're too far. We need to ensure that we finish as high as possible and in the top four."

Looks like Pete been drinking too much of that tea they have serving up down at London Colney.
Nothing under his helmet this guy, needs to get rid of the one on his head as well.

I don't think we should be judging our talented players. I think most of them will improve under better manager.

Wenger, Coquelin and Giroud are holding us back.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Can we have Bould til end of the season, at least there would be some fight, structure ffs?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Is there anyone at all that wants him to extend? I mean genuinely wants him to stay for another few years? I can't believe there might be :lol:

Ty & his (despite all evidence to the contrary) veryhis questionable fanbase will beg to differ.

happyhappy

Arsenal keeper Petr Cech: "We were more aggressive after the break and started winning the 50-50 battles. It's disappointing when you lose the game, but more disappointing conceding the first two goals because we weren't in danger.

LOL did he really say "weren't in danger"?

Seems like that helmet he's wearing has damaged some brain cells.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Our next 7 fixtures are not too bad:

Bayern
Lincoln (Home
West Brom (away)
Man City (Home)
West Ham (Home)
Crystal Pal (Away)
Middlesborough (Away)

I expect 2 loses and 5 wins.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Its because of what he can offer in the middle, which creates things that we think we see. Myself included.

Bottom line is we are down to the bare bones in midfield. This is the second season where we havent replaced Cazorla and we have fallen flat on our faces. Goes back to the manager and his projects within the team.

To be fair to Ox though, he has shown some lovely stuff in the middle recently. Problem is its not enough.

We need a few seasons to rebuild, hopefully it wont be too many seasons.

For everything he gets right, he cocks up the basics just as frequently. He keeps threatening to be a beast and flatters to deceive, year on year.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

My panel is showing clips of Bergkamp. That's how desperate they are to mention something positive about Arsenal.

Brought nostalgia tinged with rage seeing him slot that beauty past Given. 15 years ago, seems like a few ages have passed since that win at St. James :(

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For everything he gets right, he cocks up the basics just as frequently. He keeps threatening to be a beast and flatters to deceive, year on year.

Question is, do we get rid of him?

The lad needs to be micromanaged to get better I feel. I just feel he needs a year under such management before we abandon ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom