• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
If he genuinely believes he's entitled to a pay rise he should be sent on the first thing smoking back to Southampton.
That's the sad thing, every one of these jokers will think they're entitled to pay rises.
We just gave an extension and pay rise to Coquelin, for **** sakes! :(

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The second round of substitutions after we pulled a goal back seemed to kill our momentum. I could make a case for Lucas over Giroud but Theo for Welbeck was a bit pointless since it was apparent that our biggest issue was gaining control in midfield.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The second round of substitutions after we pulled a goal back seemed to kill our momentum. I could make a case for Lucas over Giroud but Theo for Welbeck was a bit pointless since it was apparent that our biggest issue was gaining control in midfield.

God, Walcott is dire.

His dribbling is genuinely hilarious. I remember his legendary run against Liverpool back in the day, his control and touch has got significantly worse since then I reckon.

Has successfully stolen a living here. Kudos.. I suppose.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Walcott and Lucas added f**k all when they come on we should take off iwobi Instead of welbeck

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What do you mean? It feels like we have been stuck in this loop for 4 years now.
We have been in a loop longer than that. But when Wenger won the FA cup and signed his new contract is was to take us forward. Believing that he can do it. Today, with either the change of tactics or stubbornness (depending on your perspective) is a watershed moment. We've had plenty (Sanogo vs Bayern) but none as bold in the league as what Wenger attempted today. Genuinely feel that tonight was the straw. Another FA cup win, assuming we win it, isn't enough to build upon now as we should have already built upon it.

Maybe I am wrong maybe I'm right but I feel that tonight is it. Wenger's era is drawing to an end and he knows it.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What he meant was the goals came quickly from non-threatening situations. Balls over the top and a quick counter after losing the ball.

Yep. Kos doesn't challenge for that ball for the first, and there's nothing to talk about.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi would have been in the u23s for months now if we had a proper manager.
Not sure we have a player on the bench that can improve us on the ball. Lucas & Walcott are dire with it... Iwobi limited production but near faultless in possession even in a game like today. One missed place pass out of 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom