• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Wenger was trying to prove to Sanchez that we are better off with him then well, that backfired horrible. Our only genuine chance came through Sanchez when Welbeck scored.

If there is even a contracts talk and the wages was the stumbling block. Well the wages went from 200 to 300k per week.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We have been in a loop longer than that. But when Wenger won the FA cup and signed his new contract is was to take us forward. Believing that he can do it. Today, with either the change of tactics or stubbornness (depending on your perspective) is a watershed moment. We've had plenty (Sanogo vs Bayern) but none as bold in the league as what Wenger attempted today. Genuinely feel that tonight was the straw. Another FA cup win, assuming we win it, isn't enough to build upon now as we should have already built upon it.

Maybe I am wrong maybe I'm right but I feel that tonight is it. Wenger's era is drawing to an end and he knows it.
It's been drawing to an end for a while. Coq and Xhaka are the final nail in the coffin. Almost wished Ramsey was fit today!

Gooner_girl14

Just shocking. Top 4 is slipping away nevermind title challenge.
Honestly, I think that's what needs to happen for Arsène to be sacked or walk away. But really, the only thing Arsène knows how to do is get top 4, and the likes of Liverpool and United are really no better than us. I fear Sp**s will finally finish above us though (or will they screw up like last season lol).

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Man, 05-06 Cech is the best goalkeeper I ever laid eyes on. Shame to see him regress up close.
Only at Arsenal eh.we've been crying out for a real GK and we sign Cech who turns into a dud , meanwhile our former No.1 is pulling up trees in rome - something's fishy!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Klopp only becomes unfrauded when he beats the dregs. Today was inevitable but he still has a huge issue with either motivation or tactical flexibility.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Live footage of @Makingtrax

24709DC600000578-0-image-a-53_1420677183688.jpg

The TRUE survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom