• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You can add Niles there too he'll play some Europa league games and Also he should push himself to be in first team squad
And you don't see the major issue with that? I'll direct you towards expiring contracts and the never ending cycle of our best players leaving.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And you don't see the major issue with that? I'll direct you towards expiring contracts and the never ending cycle of our best players leaving.
You right I been saying all summer we needed midfielder to challenge Xhaka and Ramsey

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Our first clean sheet of the season.

Nice to see Alexis back in our squad too.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Still the xhaka and Ramsey playing so high on the pitch is make me worried because any ball we'll lose in the high of the pitch we'll be in trouble

Needs a tactical tweak from Wenger. These two complement each other really well but both are playing a bit too high up ATM.

I'd like Rambo to time his runs a bit better. Off the ball you'll do better to find a midfielder in Europe with better movement. His timing isn't the greatest though.

I'd like to see them with a bit more restrictive instructions. We'd look so much better.

baccy_man

Established Member
The team played really well today just a pity we don't do it more often,
We basically had 90% of the game and the only time that we had any real pressure on us was when we went down to 10 players,
The way that Coquelin, went down it looked like he pulled a hamstring so he could be out for 4-6 weeks,
When Alexis came on there was a lot of cheers but i also heard a few boo's but he looked to be playing ok,
good game to watch over all.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

A standard win which shouldn't be cause for elation. It's told us nothing of the overall atmosphere within the club & isn't exactly a benchmark we should aspire to.

Bournemouth are not long for this league by the way they've presented themselves & we're heading off to the champions who seem to have picked themselves up well from their first match day hiccup.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Needs a tactical tweak from Wenger. These two complement each other really well but both are playing a bit too high up ATM.

I'd like Rambo to time his runs a bit better. Off the ball you'll do better to find a midfielder in Europe with better movement. His timing isn't the greatest though.

I'd like to see them with a bit more restrictive instructions. We'd look so much better.

The thing is, that's exactly how Wenger wants his CMs to play.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The thing is, that's exactly how Wenger wants his CMs to play.
Maybe. But I'm sure he wants Ramsey to time his runs and spend some time defending or at least being behind the ball. Ramsey got called out when on international duty for wildly running forward. We can't expect Bould to stand on the touchline waving his hands telling them minute by minute where and when to move. Between them,this should be sorted. Maybe Kos has to step in and tell them to stau with 10 yards of him lol.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
A standard win which shouldn't be cause for elation. It's told us nothing of the overall atmosphere within the club & isn't exactly a benchmark we should aspire to.

Bournemouth are not long for this league by the way they've presented themselves & we're heading off to the champions who seem to have picked themselves up well from their first match day hiccup.

On the other hand, Arsenal just shredded a team that played brilliantly against Manchester City last week, losing only on a deflected shot in the 7th minute of 5 minutes of extra time. Every single player looked sharp and focused. They all looked happy. It was exactly the sort of performance the team needed to rebound from such a disappointing display two weeks ago.

After a Europa League game, Arsenal will head off to play Chelsea, a team they've beaten in 3 of the last 4 matchups. So there is cause for just a tiny bit of optimism to creep in.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

On the other hand, Arsenal just shredded a team that played brilliantly against Manchester City last week, losing only on a deflected shot in the 7th minute of 5 minutes of extra time. Every single player looked sharp and focused. They all looked happy. It was exactly the sort of performance the team needed to rebound from such a disappointing display two weeks ago.

After a Europa League game, Arsenal will head off to play Chelsea, a team they've beaten in 3 of the last 4 matchups. So there is cause for just a tiny bit of optimism to creep in.

You've convinced me to share in this optimism you speak of, albeit a tiny bit ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
There were a few boos.

It's natural to be salty that he actively pushed for a move to our rivals, no? I don't think the boo'ing should be comndemed as such.
We're not aware of went on behind the scenes, however Alexis never publicly agitated for a move and for that he deserves respect imo. He could've made his position at the club untenable ala Van Persie and Fabregas but kept it dignified for the most part.

Like you I wouldn't condemn any match going fan voicing their opinion but I don't think Alexis has done anything that bad.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Pretty insensitive to make fun of a bad injury, ****s.

Yeah it was bad taste but what do you expect from A-M? This place thrives on things like that, not that I condone it.

These guys didn't give Szczesny a break when the lad broke both of his arms while lifting weights 9 years ago ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom