• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade | 02/11/17 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

8ae2c4c163a1150420d78de11d2b61911fcf5ddb1b83a140d4d66dd96f978862.jpg
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8ae2c4c163a1150420d78de11d2b61911fcf5ddb1b83a140d4d66dd96f978862.jpg

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Reiss Nelson is comfortably the most gifted attacking player in this lineup and you man wanna to defend him playing wing back lol. He's a different beast in the final 3rd.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Fell out of my chair laughing at that one.

It's his bread and butter but that's a difficult shot for any player on the planet. He heads the ball continues his run, realises that the return header is poor. It's over him and behind him. And then he has to spin around and somehow try to get the ball on the half volley all in less than 3 seconds.
I agree. It was a very difficult chance. And not one I'd expect most players to score. But still theo is normally better at difficult chances than easier chances. I'll not hold it against him though. I hold pretty much everything upto that point against him. He has been exceptionally poor. He is the most senior player, captain, most likely on the highest wages and we are at home to Red Star. His overall performance tonight has been inexcusable.

Anyway. Job done. Into the knock outs. Still unbeaten and a clean sheet.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Pretty sad if we can't win this lot at home. Am I really supposed to be convinced that Nelson, Willock and AMN are great talents? And that Wilshere is still the future captain of this club. And Giroud should be starting ahead of Lacazette. Or maybe Walcott is so bad that his prescense cancels out all the magnificent talent on the pitch. These players are supposed to make a case for themselves to get into the starting XI. Wouldn't consider a single one of them.

Sure we're through but this group was full of dross. Should've beaten these teams by three goals at least. And especially at home. Just think about it. Going to Arsenal game at home against Red Star to witness a 0-0 dra. Feel sorry for the fans who went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom