• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The future is now!!!! Dear lord I’m so happy right now, I guess this is how it feels when you convince your side girl to have an abortion. Goodbyeeeeeeeee Theo have fun leaching off from other clubs!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Byeeeee Theooo!
DefiniteSerpentineBoutu-max-1mb.gif

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I think some of you are feeling sad because it's the end of an era in your lives. Twelve years of Theo being a constant. The hat trick for England, the goal against Chelsea in the League Cup final, coming off the bench and scoring against Barca. All memories and time moving on, that's what makes people sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom