• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Theo did as well. I just remember the high profile chokes of RvP more than I do Theo.
Those two actually had a pretty deadly parntership going on up until RvP left. There was a reason we all wanted Theo to 'sign da ting.' He's shown he can be a highly effective forward in this league, but our team style just changed in a way that he hasn't been able to utilize his strengths in recent years.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Those two actually had a pretty deadly parntership going on up until RvP left. There was a reason we all wanted Theo to 'sign da ting.' He's shown he can be a highly effective forward in this league, but our team style just changed in a way that he hasn't been able to utilize his strengths in recent years.

his best season (when we want him to "sign da thing") was during his partnership with Giroud tho... not with RvP
It was a pseudo 4-4-2 with Theo making runs as inside forward and Giroud dropping back just ahead of Santi Cazorla

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh yeah, 'sign da ting'!

blaze_of_glory

his best season (when we want him to "sign da thing") was during his partnership with Giroud tho... not with RvP
It was a pseudo 4-4-2 with Theo making runs as inside forward and Giroud dropping back just ahead of Santi Cazorla
****, my memory is bad :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Theo did as well. I just remember the high profile chokes of RvP more than I do Theo.

Which high profile chokes @Jury? Genuinely confused by that. I also think whenever Theo produced a moment of brilliance, it was a pleasant surprise. With RvP it was expected.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Best attacking line up name ever was the

TheoVanNasriGas.

Poor guy, injuries killed him but let's not forget that at many times during his Arsenal career his performances were absolutely DOGSHITE. I have never seen a player do so little, be so totally useless so often as Theo Walcott. I've never seen a player able to contribute so little in the space of 90 mins as Theo could do on occasions & I will never forget his contribution of 2 successful 1st half passes, both from kick-offs, in that 3-2 loss at OT when going for the league in 2015/16.

He was a guy I had hoped would make it big at Arsenal but if I'm honest, failed to convince in the end.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Will be very interesting to see how he does at Everton. Could genuinely see him hit a good run of form and bang in some goals. He's perfect for Allardyce's counter attacking.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Thank god he's gone. If there is any one player that epitomizes/represents the failure cultivating a ambition-less high paying comfort-zone during the Emirates era it is Theo Walcott.

With that said hes was part of one of my favorite all time AFC goals so I'll wish him well at Everton.

@0:48 Such a wonderful and underrated goal. Top top quality counter attacking football.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Which high profile chokes @Jury? Genuinely confused by that. I also think whenever Theo produced a moment of brilliance, it was a pleasant surprise. With RvP it was expected.
AC Milan at the Emirates sticks out. There have been others that escape my memory that I know happened. Generally, RvP was a choker imo. Bar and upright merchant. Robin 'Close but no cigar' Van Rapist.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Thank god he's gone. If there is any one player that epitomizes/represents the failure cultivating a ambition-less high paying comfort-zone during the Emirates era it is Theo Walcott.

With that said hes was part of one of my favorite all time AFC goals so I'll wish him well at Everton.

@0:48 Such a wonderful and underrated goal. Top top quality counter attacking football.

I remember that. That pass from Fabregas was unreal. Perfectly weighted 50 yard first touch pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom