• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

Banter FC. There's still a chance up to the last day we get him. Then we can moan and blame whoever we deem fit without knowing any of the real details.

Can't we just stomach the extra 5-10 million and sell Welbeck, Campbell or Perez in the summer. If Wenger seriously wants Auba, I fail to see the club letting this deal slip over 5-15 million. It's impossible, and doesn't make sense. It has to happen. ****ing Jenkinson is worth about 5 million!

every little thing

We play in Europa now and we will play in Europa next year . When a superstar like aubameyang wants to come, why the **** are we still ****ting around?????? I am sick with gazidiz and Kronke now. Feel sorry for wenger for bitting the bullets for years...we finally reliaze who is to be blamed for our failure to close the deals

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The next 3 days is really important for Ivan and Kroenke Dortmund just opened the door for you to get the deal done before the window close.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for the fans to boo him, he'll storm off, say something in Gabonese to the manager, the manager will give him the finger, he'll ring Ivan, Arsenal bid 20 million Euros, bid accepted, deal done.

8D underwater noscope 360 double Y chess. Genius.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This will only make things worse if we don't buy him now though, surely everyone single staff member from Wenger to the guy who cleans the toilets knows this. We'd be so so silly not to go through with this.

Exactly why this will go through or they will get someone else . Sounds to me Dortmund is getting desperate actually . They'll accept an improved bid imo .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still don't understand what was the point of agreeing personal terms with the player give him 10M a year contract but can't pay 65M euros? are our club run by really stupid people?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
57ec05a474476.image.jpg

"I'm a big ****in' ****!"

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
i still don't understand what was the point of agreeing personal terms with the player give him 10M a year contract but can't pay 65M euros? are our club run by really stupid people?
Don't care in what steps it gets done so long as it gets done. Three party negotiations are always triangular. I'm sure Aubameyang's party is still negotiating with Dortmund as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom