• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I'm just wondering why Wenger doesn't play Per at all.
Koscielny and him were by far our best CB partnership for the last 10 years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nice spin......Keep pushing your pointless narrative. ;)

1. I relayed two things that I saw on my television and called them facts (which they were)

2. You in your frenzied ‘defend Wenger at all costs’ state waded in and called me deluded for relaying information? :/

3. I explained the misunderstanding to you and you respond by saying I’m pushing a pointless narrative.

Think anyone would agree that you’re being a bit of a **** here. You need a lesson or three in humility.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AfTV will always divide the fans even with new manager I don't blame them but I blame the stupid people who listen to the crap AFTV say. What knowledge does Claude Tropz DT have outside the PL? they can't even pronounce managers players name right ffs

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Mate you're a such a weirdo I don't know whether you take the piss or a legit. If you're legit there - watch the game again.
Being serious. He was complete crap in the first half and improved a tad in the second. But our midfield is so ****. Ramsey was the only midfielder capable of producing today.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No those are not facts... Those are opinions.

Here is a fact, the man wanted to hang it up but knew we weren't ready to get a replacement in. So think about that first.
Think you misread.

I did not say that Wenger being pushed out was a fact. I am saying that those two things happened. I literally sat here and saw it happen. What exactly are you disputing here?

If I call Rich a wasteman, he may not be a wasteman but it’s a fact that I called him a wasteman.

Poor example though because everyone knows Rich is a wasteman. :lol:

P.s. just noticed in this same very post you presented an opinion as a fact. Awkward?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Being serious. He was complete crap in the first half and improved a tad in the second. But our midfield is so ****. Ramsey was the only midfielder capable of producing today.

Pull the other one. He was excellent for the entire 90 minutes. Ramsey was awful for just about the whole game. Had a great last 15 or so minutes.

Seriously what game were you watching mate?

rich 1990

Think you misread.

I did not say that Wenger being pushed out was a fact. I am saying that those two things happened. I literally sat here and saw it happen. What exactly are you disputing here?

If I call Rich a wasteman, he may not be a wasteman but it’s a fact that I called him a wasteman.

**** off, window cleaner.

rich 1990

Pull the other one. He was excellent for the entire 90 minutes. Ramsey was awful for just about the whole game. Had a great last 15 or so minutes.

Seriously what game were you watching mate?
I don't know what game you were watching either, tbh. Xhaka had one shot and strolled around for the rest of it. When El Neny went off, we had a really dodgy patch. Ramsey wasn't brilliant but he had quality moments.

carlito'sway

Established Member
1. I relayed two things that I saw on my television and called them facts (which they were)

2. You in your frenzied ‘defend Wenger at all costs’ state waded in and called me deluded for relaying information? :/

3. I explained the misunderstanding to you and you respond by saying I’m pushing a pointless narrative.

Think anyone would agree that you’re being a bit of a **** here. You need a lesson or three in humility.

Dude, again you don't know what facts mean. As others pointed out, you are confusing facts with opinions. You are conflicting them with your narrative and you have been doing it since yesterday. You are so transparent.
By the way, is that your pic in the profile, I always wanted to know what a douchebag looked like! ;)

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Think you misread.

P.s. just noticed in this same very post you presented an opinion as a fact. Awkward?

You can't go on to acknowledge what you said is not factual yet cling on to the fact that you said it. That makes no sense in relaying facts.

I'm honestly trying to wrap my head around what you're saying. So far from the example, you are saying that the things you posted were not factual, but it's a fact that those things were said...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom