• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
DtbD5TjX4AAOb8T.jpg:large

Still only 22, *uck knows what's he going to be like when he enters his prime.
He needs to be given a 7 year contract with a £200 million buyout clause.

zhaggy

Wow, reading that forum was both humorous and quite disturbing, bunch of neanderthals.
Almost feel sorry for them, almost.

One of the sweetest wins in a long time!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Now that I've come down a bit, I'm not going to lie I'm a tiny bit disappointed we didn't get a 5th only because another 5-2 with 60,000 signing "it's happened again" to the bottler boys and their exiting supporters would have made the day prefect.

HBL

Established Member
Just hope Kroenke sees how the fans and the players are buying into Emery's philosophy and they back him in the next few transfer windows, similarly to what they've been doing at Liverpool. If we can get 2-3 elite signings in we'd have an incredible team. So give us the money and I'm backing Sven to bring the right players in.

Don't think we need more than 3 players in the two transfer windows unless someone unexpectedly leaves in that period. The squad has a strong core and we have some excellent youth coming through and most of them will probably be able to hold their own at first team level in the next 12-18 months.

CB, Winger and CM are the positions I think we could improve and priority-wise it would be in that order.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure how Mike Dean gave the penalty to them, he was literally just guessing. There's always something with him, he just cannot have a controversy free game. He got everything else spot on in fairness.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That Sp**s forum is absolutely horrendous, will never say another bad thing about this forum again. Actually to be honest this is probably one of the best fan forums around all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom