• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope

Less
No that’s not my point, they’re all to blame. My point is Emery is getting a lot of heat for tactics and team selection, but the reality is that we don’t have a lot of real options. That includes both senior and youth members of the squad. Damned if he does, damned if he doesnt.
Oh really. He has no options seriously? Whats the point of Leaving Özil out here?

Iwobi has zero chemistry with Auba. Miki is out of form. In the second half, laca also didn't get any service. Foolish team selection.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Always **** losing to them but oh well, not a huge deal. We have to pick up 6/6 from Burnley and Brighton before we lose at Anfield.

Hopefully emery is backed in the window as there aren’t any internal solutions.

Goodnight everyone!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If emery could choose a different player to have a beef with then that would be nice. I know he got embarrassed by Neymar at psg but he doesn’t have to take it out on Mesut

It does feel like it doesn't it.. I don't know what's up, but they better sort it out.. Hopefully it doesn't end like Mourinho and Pogba.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It's all well and good thinking Özil isn't right long term for what you're trying to do. You can't just discard him though until you get someone who can create that fits your profile. It's pretty crap from Emery.

It works both ways mate Özil has to make some fvcking effort on the pitch as well don’t you think? This situation didn’t materialise out of thin air.

HBL

Established Member
Good finish, is he? I'd like to see it.:rolleyes:

I'd seriously consider scrapping our academy.
Hard to judge when he played 25 mins and when he came on all we did was play stupid long balls. AMN and Iwobi had two of the worst performances I've seen in a long time.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Stan forget the ranch w
Today show us we desperately need for wingers and extra CB even with our best center backs Sokratis and mustafi we still not good enough defensively.

It's all on Kroenke now we having good year and we can finish in top 4

Time he spent some money

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Arsenal winning every game, even friendlies against teams of geriatric vegans, floats my boat.

Arsenal losing. Arsenal losing at home. Arsenal losing at home to our despised north London rivals sinks my boat.

Then your boat already sank in November 2010 which means there is no said boat anymore to be floating around.

Seriously, with the loss at Southampton and our injury issues, coupled with today's conversion rate up front, this game was always going to be tough to win.

ptrcopp

Worst part is we've wasted Torreira, Auba, Xhaka, Sokratis, etc.'s energy on this waste of a game. I'll be very unhappy if one of them picks up an injury within the next couple weeks.

When we realised what a ****e defence we’d be playing should have just put out the losers

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I would assume he knows Medley and Pleguezuelo better than any of us. It is somewhat rough to pit them against Kane, honestly. Obviously, it is his call, but we are hampered by our injuries in defence. I think that needs to be kept in mind.
It was 2-0 when Kane came on.

I used this example before but Wenger bought Song in from the cold, to play out of position at CB at Old Trafford when they had Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez in their team. LVG wasn't afraid to play McNair, Blackett and Donald Love in the league when his experienced CB's were out. Sometimes you have to give youngsters a chance to sink or swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom