• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’d have fathered Elneny, who has shown he is as much of a liability there than Xhaka, yet isn’t as important in midfield

Not sure if you are joking or not, but I agree. Even Elneny as cb would have been a better option than Xhaka..

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It works both ways mate Özil has to make some fvcking effort on the pitch as well don’t you think? This situation didn’t materialise out of thin air.
What Özil can produce far outweighs whatever Mickey and Iwobi can do, no matter how much they might sweat. Point is, you can phase Özil out once you have the players to do it. Otherwise, you'll just lose games you could have won.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Auba scored more goals and played better as LW in a 4-2-3-1 than as a striker with Mikhitaryan and Iwobi behind him.

HBL

Established Member
Mkhi was better than any other attacker that played for us tonight with the exception of Ramsey.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Obviously a horrible game to lose but I would rather we finish above them in the league and beat them at Wembley. Hoping we can also capture the EL cup!

One to forget that's for sure, I still have belief in Emery. it's when the going gets tough that we need to see Emery pick us back up and I am confident he will! Back the man and the team!

ptrcopp

Oh really. He has no options seriously? Whats the point of Leaving Özil out here?

Iwobi has zero chemistry with Auba. Miki is out of form. In the second half, laca also didn't get any service. Foolish team selection.
. As well as this @juice man he reverted to 3 at the back which we have shown to be impotent with. These are at leat two choice he got wrong

say yes

forum master baiter
Think the nketiah sub killed the game but otherwise can’t really fault the tactics, especially with our injury problems.

We created more chances than Sp**s and generally had the better of the game. The difference between the sides: Son, Alli and Eriksen **** all over Mkhi, Iwobi and Ramsey/Özil.

In other news: AMN and Eddie were poor. Koscielny and Cech need to retire.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully emery back to him mind and start playing Özil Laca Auba from start.

The positive news is bellerin and mustafi could be back that's mean xhaka Torreira back where they belong

nas7232

I think having lacazette wide and aubemayang centre works better since laca is good defensively tracking back. They work well when they interchange their positions; world class. I just dont understand why everh game this happens for 20 mins only with people like amn, iwobi and mikhi constantly losing the ball. At least mikhi has some attributes, the other two wont make any starting line up in the top 10 at least

Goonerozil33

That's what happens when you have backline that's barely played together with a DLP shoved in there. No communication
I beg to differ. First one was Xhaka and monreal back pedalling instead of compressing the space. The second was koscielny running back. Both times the players moved in the opposite directions. With no pressure on the player with the ball. That is a system problem. Even with musthafi this would have happened

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Think the nketiah sub killed the game but otherwise can’t really fault the tactics, especially with our injury problems.

We created more chances than Sp**s and generally had the better of the game. The difference between the sides: Son, Alli and Eriksen **** all over Mkhi, Iwobi and Ramsey/Özil.

In other news: AMN and Eddie were poor. Koscielny and Cech need to retire.
I agree for the most part but this 3 at the back bollex needs to stop.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I had a meltdown when we were first linked to him lol, knew he was rubbish, but wanted him to be good and some of the posts here convinced me otherwise so I came around.. Had it right the first time.
I remember when there was some Mahrez vs Mkhi debate a while back and people were shocked that I said Mahrez was better. The overwhelming opinion was pro-Mkhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom