• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We shouldn’t have touched Mkhitaryan after all he was broken goods after Mourinho mind ****** him. His confidence was rock bottom when we picked him up. This little Dortmund reunion was nice whilst it lasted.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
We’ve discussed so many times on this forum how Özil isn’t typically a difference maker. Does anyone truly believe he would have made the difference tonight?

I know it was a different type of game, but you don’t need to reach back further than our last PL game - Özil comes on in a tough game where we’ve got square pegs in round holes (mainly due to injuries), and we’re really struggling to create something. What did he contribute? Why would tonight be any different?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He doesn't have to play them. When we went 22 games unbeaten I didn't see many posts praising Wenger for Emery having inherited most of the team from him.
So do we not field a team :lol:

I'm not sure what people were posting but I know I have been saying we still need a new wingers, lb and CB. That was evident when we were winning. Unfortunately rather than sell Alexis and buy a player we wanted he decided to swap for a United cast off.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I had a meltdown when we were first linked to him lol, knew he was rubbish, but wanted him to be good and some of the posts here convinced me otherwise so I came around.. Had it right the first time.

Never go against your gut instinct.

I genuinely thought his first few months here were good. He blew hot and cold but I could see his quality.

He’s having an awful season. Doing only slightly better than Sanchez at Yanited. This ****ing bellend keeps screwing up huge moments in big games and we can’t ignore it.

He can do one. Armenian Messi my ass. More like Armenian Joaquin. I’m sick and tired of this guy bottling massive opportunities that can change our ****ing season.

He needs selling. Not good enough.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Never go against your gut instinct.

I genuinely thought his first few months here were good. He blew hot and cold but I could see his quality.

He’s having an awful season. Doing only slightly better than Sanchez at Yanited. This ****ing bellend keeps screwing up huge moments in big games and we can’t ignore it.

He can do one. Armenian Messi my ass. More like Armenian Joaquin. I’m sick and tired of this guy bottling massive opportunities than can change our ****ing season.

He needs selling. Not good enough.
You're not alone. I was very skeptical but the initial signs were very good and I thought we'd struck gold. Nope, it's more of the same nonsense from when he was at Utd. We need to have the sense to drop him from the first team as Jose eventually did.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Yeah,he just came in and scored.Cesc also had great pass for first goal and Ade scored.What a great team that was.
Yea, that season was a hell of an exciting ride, but depressing as hell. Should have won the title, and should have gotten past Pool in the CL.

Still remember Bendtner accidentally blocking/getting in the way of what should have been our goal on the goal line in the first leg, and the 2nd leg with that Theo run which should have gotten us through, but obviously it ended up being a nightmare (in fact, if my memory serves me correctly, I think I made this AM account on that night, probably needed somewhere to vent lul).

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Is it worth losing Xhaka's influence in midfield just to guard against Medley or Pleguezuelo's inexperience in defence? I don't think so. Really baffled by Emery on this.

I thought this Guendouzi experiment would have ended by now . You would think that you build around Xhaka /Torrieria the one combination that works superbly . Instead we play Xhaka in the worst position you could stick him in . Even Torreira is looking stretched.

If I wanted to kill the confidence and momentum of the team this is what I'd do :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought this Guendouzi experiment would have ended by now . You would think that you build around Xhaka /Torrieria the one combination that works superbly . Instead we play Xhaka in the worst position you could stick him in . Even Torreira is looking stretched.

If I wanted to kill the confidence and momentum of the team this is what I'd do :lol:
Douzi did well initially but like a lot of young players, he's overexposed now. Need to restore the Xhaka-Torreira partnership ASAP.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yea, that season was quite an exciting ride, but depressing as hell. Should have won the title, and should have gotten past Pool in the CL.

Still remember Bendtner accidentally blocking what should have been our goal on the goal line in the first leg, and that 2nd leg with that Theo run which should have gotten us through, but obviously it ended up being a nightmare (in fact, if my memory serves me correctly, I think I made this AM account on that night).

Hleb being denied a stonewall pen too.. We genuinely were playing like one of the best teams in Europe at the time, cursed season.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Today show us we desperately need for wingers and extra CB even with our best center backs Sokratis and mustafi we still not good enough defensively.

It's all on Kroenke now we having good year and we can finish in top 4

I actuall think we need another CM more than anything .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Those two absolutely dominated a midfield three of Liverpool and a diamond of Sp**s in the league game. Just baffling stuff from Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Glad we out just found Sp**s will play Chelsea.
Prediction man city Chelsea in final and city win.
I hope they bin this cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom