• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Let’s be real here.

Do people really expect Özil to show up at Anfield on Saturday?

By the way, Özil has been decent so far. Stupid to pin the blame on him.
He's been poor, but it's the first half lets see if he can dig us out this second half.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Let’s be real here.

Do people really expect Özil to show up at Anfield on Saturday?

By the way, Özil has been decent so far. Stupid to pin the blame on him.

Your anti-Özil crusade is clear for us all to see.

At the very least, post some substance to your arguments, instead of "he wont show up" type stuff.

Ok pumpkin?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Not... Diaby was very talented and full of technical ability. And super strong, actually the injury record is what finished him... this kid has nothing of Diaby... we wish he would

Diaby was the worse midfielder to play for Arsenal under Wenger in my opinion. Which says alot considering we had Inamoto.

GoonerBoy19

I don't know what we are doing, playing high up the pitch and then backpassing till we reach GK. I have hoped this would end with Wenger but it's still the same. Both mid and def is dire, if we don't spend enough then it's goodbye top4.

While Lacazette and Aubameyang link up very well I always feel we struggle to maintain pressure in the final third when they are playing. Hope we can push forward in the second half!

Errors all around.

Poor decision by him. He didn’t have to rush out like that.

If that was Cech everyone would be blaming him.
What should he have done, wait on the opposition player at his goal when there was no defender covering his ass!
I thought basic goal keeping demands that the keeper narrows if he is on a one on one!

ptrcopp

Usual crap, piling in on Özil, forgetting that he made the passs from which Auba should have made it 2-0 and that goal was caused by Lichsteiner and Gendouzi both ****ing up royally.

And both she and the presenter, forget his name, were sat next to Bacary at the weekend who said you don’t expect that.

Now he’s off which makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom