• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emilursin

Cant see us winning any trophy any time soon, not under Emery and not with this squad. If we don’t invest in the summer and bring in a proper manager will soon be fighting against the likes of everton and Bournemouth for a spot in the top ten.

Whickham

Tottenham dismantled Dortmund whilst We are struggling against Belorussian pub team, but we can destroy them in the second leg.
It's pity for our fans who traveled thousands of miles into the Eastern European winter just to see the team plummeting against BATE, lol.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Watching Arsenal

DzXGo2WWsAAGgNG.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Yikes, only saw the first 15 minutes and we looked good, was not expecting to come home to see that we had lost. We should still go through but f*ck me that’s embarrassing, terrible from Emery, terrible from the players and terrible from the board to leave the squad in such a mess.

Hope

Less
I never seen such mismanagement as selling ox Walcott Alexis and replace them with mkhi who isn't winger.
They deserved to be sold.

Theo and Ox never reached their potential just like Iwobi. It got to a point where it was too much seeing the same mistakes. It was totally correct selling them.

Alexis is a different story altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom