• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Hindsight is great and all but Auba is quite horrible at pens. He just rolls it to one side (like in the first derby) and if the keeper guesses the right side, its an easy save. Mkhi, Xhaka or maybe even Iwobi would have been better options. Can´t for the life of me understand why they can´t just place it high or at least hammer it down the middle if they are not feeling confident.
Yeah never been convinced at all. Lacazette should be our penalty taker but I think Auba has taken a couple when they've both been on the pitch. You just need someone that can hit them with power and decent technique, Auba doesn't have that so I think Xhaka or even Monreal would've been the better option.

HBL

Established Member
Need LMAO against United, Mkhi is in great form, Özil loves the Emirates and Auba will bounce back from today hopefully.

Lacazette is just a God.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Robbie Savage ranting on BT Sport about how poor the officials were in the Arsenal match. ‘How can the linesman not be in line with a set piece like that. Four Sp**s players offside and he didn’t see one of them’. :lol:

Also asking why Danny Rose wasn’t sent off, if Torreira was . . studs high on Leno’s chest.
Is this real life?

HBL

Established Member
Anyway when we look at our strongest team for the United game the only debatable positions are full backs imo. I'd play Kolasinac and AMN because United don't carry as much of a threat on the right hand side. Would like to see this next weekend:

Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Kola - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno​

Whether we will or not, who knows.​

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Went to the cinema to watch Green Book to calm down a bit.

I guess failing to beat Spuds > racial segregation in the Deep South cos I’m still pissed about the game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm really impressed by how well we managed the game after they equalized. They barely had a sniff while we created further chances. I was fully expecting us to crumble
Well we kept them quite whole game they never threatened us apart from that chance late in 1st half our players did well today

Jae

No we don’t really, a draw is probably better for us than them with their run in.

If we beat United it is in our own hands mate. Don't want to be relying on them slipping up, especially seeing as they always get the rub of the green.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If we beat United it is in our own hands mate. Don't want to be relying on them slipping up, especially seeing as they always get the rub of the green.

Yep, if we can beat United then we have a similar run to what we had in the 22 unbeaten run, while some are obviously away theres no team we should be losing to there.

Reactions: Jae

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Still gutted, if we get beaten and deserve it I get over it very quickly. This result feels like a loss and its not just because it was a NLD, we played well but the things that could go against us, did. That's why I'm so gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom