• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It’s the same old, same old. Cazorla’s injured, and an old Flamini on a free replaces him. And everybody sh*ts on the manager instead of understanding the real problem.
Except Emery didn't choose to back up Cazorla and Coquelin with a garbage Flamini, as well as Wilshere and Arteta who missed huge chunks of the previous season through injury (while getting injured again that pre-season). But you already knew that.

em9999

My rainbows
When we signed the useless german i was totally against it, he couldnt even make the cut at Everton..

35million now i know what liverpool meant when they asked what we where smoking

Mohamed7

Mustafi, Elneny, Kolasinac, and jenkinson are all championship players. When Iwobi and mkhitaryan are your only game changers on the bench you’re screwed. Squad is absolute ****

Yes, we seriously lack quality. Only a handful of players can be kept from these lot.

We need two first team wingers, two first team central midfielders, one attacking midfielder, one first team left back, one first team CB, a good back up RB. That’s minimum 8 players. We need to spend about $250m. I am serious.

Let’s hope the sale of these **** lot can give us 80m-90m to stay within the FFP.

TheLawOfDiQ

I'm ****ing sick of having players who lack the physical capacity to compete at the highest level. Why do we buy mentality weak, thick, slow, physically weak players.

I'm also done with Emery. He is a competent manager who may just about get us into top four. However that is his level. We aren't winning things with him and we aren't building a title winning squad with him. Too conservative and has constant terrible decisions in line ups and in game.

We are all seething about the result, but Emery inherited this garbage squad with 50m to spend over 2 windows, did you really think we'd be challenging for the title? We are above 2 teams who basically spend 4 times we do, one of whom took our best player.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I've also realised that the reason Mustafi is so detestable isn't because he's useless, it's because he's good. He is a talented footballer, but he's a talented footballer who makes unforgivable mistakes that cost points. That's much worse than just someone who isn't good enough to begin with.

Also his face is quite annoying, that might be part of it.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Typical Arsenal this. It's our DNA. I saw a video on Facebook I think where we were leading Wigan 0-2 and managed to lose 3-2.

And that was with Cesc and RvP I think. One can only laugh and hope Emery has seen the same **** and has taken the same conclusions about certain players as we did.

em9999

My rainbows
Mustafi new centre back a.s.a.p

Wouldnt even get a game in my park team.. 90 grand a week ****ing pisstake of a footballer

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm ****ing sick of having players who lack the physical capacity to compete at the highest level. Why do we buy mentality weak, thick, slow, physically weak players.

I'm also done with Emery. He is a competent manager who may just about get us into top four. However that is his level. We aren't winning things with him and we aren't building a title winning squad with him. Too conservative and has constant terrible decisions in line ups and in game.
Wouldn't put all blame on Emery, but he has put himself into a corner by being reluctant to blood more players. People roll their eyes at me constantly recommending the academy players get more minutes, but the only reason I do that is because our squad players suck, they always let us down and continue to do so every time they play over their more inexperienced counterparts. Give me some new f*ckery. I already know Elneny sucks, I already know Guendouzi - while talented - slows the game too much and has already player umpteen games, I already know Mustafi sucks - Mavropanos might not have shined but I still trust him more than Mustafi, I already know Jenks isn't very good.

Give me something new!

Mohamed7

What! How the hell do you think Emery would win a title with these players? Finishing top four with them would be a miracle considering we are up against United and Chelsea who have spent millions in the last three seasons.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Except Emery didn't choose to back up Cazorla and Coquelin with a garbage Flamini, as well as Wilshere and Arteta who missed huge chunks of the previous season through injury (while getting injured again that pre-season). But you already knew that.
Yeah Emery wasn’t the manager then, we’ll done! And I’m sure if Wenger had had more money he would have bought Sterling, DeBruyne and Otamendi like City did.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think that's trying to be deep when it really isn't that deep. Most mistakes are an exit, mistakes by nature involve losing control of the ball. I struggle to think of any mistake that wouldn't fall under that category.
I actually think Stillman's on the money regarding Mustafi here. Mustafi is always passing the blame before, during and after the event/scenario. That his mistakes and errors of judgement come as a consequence isn't much of a reach. Although, I take your point.

I've also realised that the reason Mustafi is so detestable isn't because he's useless, it's because he's good. He is a talented footballer, but he's a talented footballer who makes unforgivable mistakes that cost points. That's much worse than just someone who isn't good enough to begin with.

Also his face is quite annoying, that might be part of it.

Nope he is not good and he is not talented footballer. FFS. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom