• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

With what Arteta has been able to do with the clowns, I'm actually optimistic with Johnny boy. He fits his style like a glove.

Yeah really good example, not like he had a chance to work with Stones for fours years previous!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah really good example, not like he had a chance to work with Stones for fours years previous!
Oh you're right, I absolutely forgot he had full autonomy on tactics and setup and was playing 3 at back like he is now with Man City. My apologies!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
hoping for some quiet signing like Martinelli last season soon, boring if we have to wait till august end for any new signings. Partey, if he's coming, will surely take a lot of time till he finishes CL

Gunner-Union

Ake 35 m is a no brainer for me and we should be all over it.
If not him then upa and partey with cabellos would be a great window imo and getting rid of as many dross as possible. If we can splash and I’m greedy then wouldn’t mind zaha for a lower fee too and maybe edourd if laca goes

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I mean if you have City calling for you why would you choose Arsenal plus the club cant decide on transfer budget for next season without knowing if we are in Europe or not.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Danilo Pereira is one of those guys you've heard about for years but never actually seen play. No idea what he's good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom