• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
A lot of clamour for Benrahma. Don't forget he needs to step up the the premiership. Remember a certain Tarabt. The gap is significant when your expect a player to contribute in the final third on a consistent basis. Just something to be aware of.

We should go for Buendia though. He has 7 assists this season and it should be about 15 to be honest. The amount of chances he has laid on a plate to be missed are ridiculous. I'm talking one on ones.

If we are going to play Saka in the lcm with Auba left and Tierney at left back, finding a player who is comfortable in the right half space is hard to find.

Players like Benrahma, Szoboszlai and Ceballos all play to the left. Buendia is more two footed and takes up the right side.

Buying potential top players from the lower teams is something we simply have to do. Don't always go for the massive standout player like Sigurdsson at Swansea, we need to go for the player who would excel with better players around him.

Buendia is incredibly creative at Norwich. How creative could he be with Auba, Pepe and Saka close to him.

Never seen him myself, but from the videos I've watched recently I very much agree that he's looking a great fit.

Kinda reminds me of Cazorla in bits, which is ultimately the biggest compliment I can give to a midfield player

Ever linked ?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A lot of clamour for Benrahma. Don't forget he needs to step up the the premiership. Remember a certain Tarabt. The gap is significant when your expect a player to contribute in the final third on a consistent basis. Just something to be aware of.

We should go for Buendia though. He has 7 assists this season and it should be about 15 to be honest. The amount of chances he has laid on a plate to be missed are ridiculous. I'm talking one on ones.

If we are going to play Saka in the lcm with Auba left and Tierney at left back, finding a player who is comfortable in the right half space is hard to find.

Players like Benrahma, Szoboszlai and Ceballos all play to the left. Buendia is more two footed and takes up the right side.

Buying potential top players from the lower teams is something we simply have to do. Don't always go for the massive standout player like Sigurdsson at Swansea, we need to go for the player who would excel with better players around him.

Buendia is incredibly creative at Norwich. How creative could he be with Auba, Pepe and Saka close to him.

I never really watched Norwich much this season, and when I did Cantwell stood out a bit more, but maybe that's just cos of the hair. But it's hard to argue with Buendia's stats.

https://dominicwellssj.wordpress.co...h-citys-duo-of-emi-buendia-and-todd-cantwell/

Edox9imXkAIyRcL

Part of you wonders whether in the future Saka and Buendia could play either side of a DM in a midfield 3, which would be a super attacking approach, but they'd have to beef up their defensive games quite a bit.

As for Benrahma I still think he'd be a very good option, especially for the price. I'm pretty sure he could play centrally too, not just on the wing.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That passes into penalty area graph is awesome, KDB for me is the best player in this league and that graph shows why.
Damn I really hope we can get Grealish this summer, he would do wonders for us this season, if not him then Willian atleast.

TornadoTed

Established Member

I agree that our right side looks very poor compared to our left side. With a 4-3-3 formation Tierney, Saka and Auba looks way better than Bellerin, Ceballos and Pepe, especially as you say that Ceballos is playing on his weaker side. I don't think we are going to upgrade Bellerin this summer but finding a good fit for the right sided midfield spot has to be a priority. I really think the right player on that side could help Pepe no end too. He looks very isolated at times, get a baller near him and I think he goes up a level or two.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Got a text off somebody who knows a few things saying that the window opens on Monday.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isnt Kia a superagent, he probably has quite a few talented players signed up.
Rather than worrying about whos represented by who just look at the quality of players we are buying and whether or not they are what we need.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Think Buendia could be the best value for money amongst all relegation teams. Incredible creative and doesn’t he contribute with a lot of tackles as well?

My concern is he more a winger/attacking mid than cm and I don’t see where he would fit in there. If he could translate his game/transition to RCM he’d be a very good target.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I never really watched Norwich much this season, and when I did Cantwell stood out a bit more, but maybe that's just cos of the hair. But it's hard to argue with Buendia's stats.

https://dominicwellssj.wordpress.co...h-citys-duo-of-emi-buendia-and-todd-cantwell/

Edox9imXkAIyRcL

Part of you wonders whether in the future Saka and Buendia could play either side of a DM in a midfield 3, which would be a super attacking approach, but they'd have to beef up their defensive games quite a bit.

As for Benrahma I still think he'd be a very good option, especially for the price. I'm pretty sure he could play centrally too, not just on the wing.

Basically shows again - get Buendia and Grealish in :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom