• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,339

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
People seem to think Auba will stay in the left but for me if he’s getting £300k a week you don’t keep Laca as well. He’ll need a new contract this summer and would want over £200k a week so that’s just a no go. That would mean Auba up front and Willian on the left.
Or just Willian behind the main striker. You're not seeing all the angles here.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Got to remember it seems Arteta has really adapted to suit this team. He may not choose to keep Lacazette up top if he gets enough creativity around Aubameyang.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

People seem to think Auba will stay in the left but for me if he’s getting £300k a week you don’t keep Laca as well. He’ll need a new contract this summer and would want over £200k a week so that’s just a no go. That would mean Auba up front and Willian on the left.
Didn’t Arteta say Auba and Martinelli were only playing LW due to our lack of options there?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s not exciting at all. Boggles the mind that we’re signing this RW crossing merchant anyway. Why the **** would we want to play him on the left?

One of his best Chelsea seasons came playing LW.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s not exciting at all. Boggles the mind that we’re signing this RW crossing merchant anyway. Why the **** would we want to play him on the left?

He’s not a crossing merchant, a huge percentage of his created chances come from live passes rather than crosses or dead balls.

Drifts across the front three throughout the game and is comfortable in space anywhere. Chelsea’s player of the season imo.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s not a creative midfielder though is he? He’s clearly better in deeper areas.

Who in our squad can create chances like Özil, Ramsey and Mkhitaryan were able to before they left?
There was a good piece on 'Just Arsenal', Partey and Cellabos, steel and style. They'd be better than Xhaka Torreira in Arteta's 3,4,3 system. Much more mobile.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fwiw I’m in no way happy with our defence. Probably never going to compete with the options we have at the minute.

This year though week in week out we get absolutely dominated in midfield, can’t maintain pressure or advance the ball.

Willian might be shocking value in year three but him and Partey would transform us overnight. They’re exactly what we’re missing in midfield.
Willian playing as the no10 in possession but dropping into a midfield three off the ball sounds interesting. Would be a new role for him but we did see Pep do the same with all of City's attacking mids.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can take a comment prefaced by 'I highly doubt ...' because then that is your opinion, but I take issue with you or anyone else presenting their opinions as fact
Tell him! I've had enough of Trevor and his doom and gloom merchants.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Got to remember it seems Arteta has really adapted to suit this team. He may not choose to keep Lacazette up top if he gets enough creativity around Aubameyang.
Yeah, Auba on the left and the back 3 seem like a short-term solution after joining mid-season. All the reports coming out suggest that he'll switch to a back four after getting a proper transfer window. Even Emery reverted to a back four this year after playing with a 3 for so long.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Remember that gay Thai guy who raped 200 guys by spiking their drink? Makes me think of @Riou all the time for some reason.

Yeah think he was from Manchester, used to prey on students. Absolutely awful stuff. Said when they woke up he’d tell them he helped them home etc as they were too pissed and gave them money for a taxi home. They didn’t realise what he’d actually done.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Manchester Murderer?
Reynhard_Sinaga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom