• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,494
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Seriously doubt we'll get Aouar, don't think we've the finances for both him and Partey and right now Partey is the priority. Plus Lyon will want a straight cash deal, Guendouzi being offered isn't much of a sweetener to them, no one else seems to want the kid.

SupersoakerArsene

Should get rid of Mkhitharyan, Sokratis, Torreira (Still like him, but ok), Guendouzi, El-Neny and Holding or Mustafi.

Get in Aouar, Partey, Gabriel & (I hope) Malang Sarr (for free).

Ceballos probably on loan last-minute. Loan out Nketiah & Nelson and let's get started!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why would they want Guendouzi? They probably have better players in their academy. I think they want straight cash but if they lose Dembele, I could see them being tempted to take Lacazette back plus cash.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Why would they want Guendouzi? They probably have better players in their academy. I think they want straight cash but if they lose Dembele, I could see them being tempted to take Lacazette back plus cash.
Bit over the top no?

Guendouzi is a big talent. He’s burnt his bridges here but he’ll go far if he grows up. Lyon will probably be able to sell him for 30+million in a few years.

DennisTheLegend

Would be a great window if we can bag Gabriel, Aouar and Partey.

In:
Gabriel £23m
Partey £45m
Aouar £40m

Out:
Guendouzi £20m
Mikhi £7m
Kolasanic £8m
Holding £15m
Papa £7m
Elneny £6m
Mustafi £10m

Net Spend = +£35m

say yes

forum master baiter

It is with immense sadness that our adventure comes to an end. What an honor and pride to have been able to experience these moments with my training club.
A big thank you to the supporters for the support they have given us.
Congratulations to all.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bit over the top no?

Guendouzi is a big talent. He’s burnt his bridges here but he’ll go far if he grows up. Lyon will probably be able to sell him for 30+million in a few years.

Guendouzi is a similar profile to that Bruno they signed from Brazil in January. Similar age as well. I dont think it makes sense for Lyon to have both in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom