• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Sead at training on the first day

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
At the end of the day, our lack of assets and major wages handed out to bums is costing us and you could thank the old regime for that. This is why its going to take at least 3 years to repair the damage

No it isn't going to take 3 years. If Kola, Torreira, Sokratis, Holding and Guendouzi go this window and Özil, Mustafi and Luiz contracts are up next year the problems at this club in terms of players are almost solved.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Would be a good thing, if he would be their captain.

They wouldn't want to lose their fan favourite and captain again after one season, so likely they will use the option to buy.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

BTW according to this Kolasinac is giving up 4m in salary and Arsenal will pay 2.5m and Schalke will pay 2.5m
If this is true then that means he was earning 170k euros a week here (including other adds ons). Thats insanity

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Should tell Schalke to do one. If Schalke want Kolasinac and he wants to go there, then 5m as a fee should cover it. They can work out salary between themselves.

Imagine us losing money every week for him to captain Schalke. Poverty.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Should tell Schalke to do one. If Schalke want Kolasinac and he wants to go there, then 5m as a fee should cover it. They can work out salary between themselves.

Imagine us losing money every week for him to captain Schalke. Poverty.

How would we be losing money every week? We’d be saving €6.5m in wages.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

BTW according to this Kolasinac is giving up 4m in salary and Arsenal will pay 2.5m and Schalke will pay 2.5m
If this is true then that means he was earning 170k euros a week here (including other adds ons). Thats insanity

Maybe the extra cash is his signing on fee paid over his contract?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
ArsenalMania and maths has never been a strong point. @Trilly admitted he's still doing his GCSE foundation maths exam and he's 26.

Please break down the maths for me then. How do we benefit from paying 2.5m a year for a sellable asset to play elsewhere?

It's a dumb logic. We could save 10m a year by loaning out Aubameyang. That would be silly though, so let's loan out AMN an save maybe 2.5m a year instead of selling. It's a weak argument.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Please break down the maths for me then. How do we benefit from paying 2.5m a year for a sellable asset to play elsewhere?

It's a dumb logic. We could save 10m a year by loaning out Aubameyang. That would be silly though, so let's loan out AMN an save maybe 2.5m a year instead of selling. It's a weak argument.

Listen mate I'm not an accountant so ask someone else.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

It isnt dumb logic when hes taking 9m a year from the club. We save 6.5M and a trash player is out of here plus Schalke want an option to buy. If he's made their captain they will likely exercise that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom