• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,881

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
What you mean? Özil been washed for 2 years? Mkhi failure in PL Welbeck injured all time and Giroud? I mean come on don't you remember how many times we say ffs Giroud during a game? Only players i miss are Ramsey Cazorla and Alexis if they here with auba and Partey we could destroy any team but unfortunately we replaced them with wrong players and unbalanced the team.
i asked a question. Whats your answer ..

Melquiades

The Good :

- Lacazette worked his tail off and was the only player on the squad who looked like he had a chance to score. The only veteran player on the team who wasn't crap.

- Tierney ran miles and (unlike most of the rest of the squad) his crosses actually looked dangerous. Wolves wasn't a good game for him but this was much better.

- Gabriel continues to consistently deliver rock-solid performances. A player to build around. The Gabriel-Holding partnership is probably the biggest positive of this season and the only strength of this team relative to the league.

The Bad:

- Willian saw a lot of the ball but his execution was just tragic. Hard to imagine that Nelson could have been worse.

- Xhaka wasn't as mindnumbingly horrific as against Wolves but is still a vortex of suck where creative and attacking play goes to die. And was caught high on both goals.

The Ugly :

- What in the hell was Bellerin doing on the 1-0 goal?

- Aubameyang looks finished. Yeah, the service isn't good ... but when the service has been there in the past couple games he just looks slow and flaccid. 31 is old for a 9 and sometimes time can catch up with you quickly.

- Partey getting hurt again is brutal for the team. Probably means we're stuck seeing more of Xhaka as well.

bergholt

Watching the replay closely, it looks like he was going around Holding to mark Reguilon who was overlapping Son on the left side. But Holding didn't know how much cover he had so he was trying to mark both of them. Willian was trailing Reguilon by a mile, looks like his fault as much as anything.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The Good :

- Lacazette worked his tail off and was the only player on the squad who looked like he had a chance to score. The only veteran player on the team who wasn't crap.

- Tierney ran miles and (unlike most of the rest of the squad) his crosses actually looked dangerous. Wolves wasn't a good game for him but this was much better.

- Gabriel continues to consistently deliver rock-solid performances. A player to build around. The Gabriel-Holding partnership is probably the biggest positive of this season and the only strength of this team relative to the league.

The Bad:

- Willian saw a lot of the ball but his execution was just tragic. Hard to imagine that Nelson could have been worse.

- Xhaka wasn't as mindnumbingly horrific as against Wolves but is still a vortex of suck where creative and attacking play goes to die. And was caught high on both goals.

The Ugly :

- Aubameyang looks finished. Yeah, the service isn't good ... but when the service has been there in the past couple games he just looks slow and flaccid. 31 is old for a 9 and sometimes time can catch up with you quickly.

- Partey getting hurt again is brutal for the team. Probably means we're stuck seeing more of Xhaka as well.
It's going to be interesting watching Xhaka now that the fans are back. He's reverting to his usual garbage level and committing stupid fouls. At some point, he may hear about it from those in attendance.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It's going to be interesting watching Xhaka now that the fans are back. He's reverting to his usual garbage level and committing stupid fouls. At some point, he may hear about it from those in attendance.
I wonder how he will react

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Good :

The Bad:

The Ugly :

Laca put the ball out of play straight from kick off. When is saw that I knew it would be a difficult day.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Laca put the ball out of play straight from kick off. When is saw that I knew it would be a difficult day.
I just laughed. As you said, you just knew.
Followed by Bellerins foul throws or just throwing it to them.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
We haven't played badly. This is showing everyone we lack quality in attacking areas.
Going through the matchday posts. This was at half-time
I can respect people who stick to their viewpoint up to a point, but look, you can be honest to yourself and change your mind.
We lack quality all over the pitch, not just attack.
Goalie average.
Defence below average.
Midfield non-existent.
But the biggest lack of quality is this manager and his methods.

It is painfully obvious that we are playing badly and making very, very bad decisions through the whole of the Club.

Kroenke is an ass, and the whole management structure that we have in place is flawed.

From the top to the bottom this Club needs a ****ing proper sorting out.

I would take relegation now if it meant Kroenke would **** off and take all the maggots with him.

EinmalImmerEwig

hairSprayGooner said:
We haven't played badly. This is showing everyone we lack quality in attacking areas.
Yup, pretty much this.

We are getting to their byline regularly but we have no ****ing attack to speak of.

These sucker punches are not fun.
Sp**s were letting us get to the byline BECAUSE they knew it was no threat, because we have poor crossers of the ball, and when 1 in 4 crosses come in there is no-one to get on the end of them.

Eoks8MFW8AIw1-q

But dont you have Real Madrid and Bayern to support as well.

Dont get me wrong I am all for Özil to come and play.

I found it funny the way Partey walked out off the field. It brought me back memories when Sanchez was injured and he was playing with one leg and he actually scored iirc. Cant remember against what team.

I am not even defending Xhaka because apart from some few good blocks, one against Kane, he was not the beast I know him to be. What is going on I do not know.

But of them all, I find attack the funniest. I normally do not laugh when I see Arsenal players struggling, I want them all to do well, but yesterday I had that helpless miserable laugh when I was watching Arsenal attack. Clueless.

Last edited:

EinmalImmerEwig

Got to be the easiest game Sp**s have had all season
This was a training session gifted to Mourinho by Arteta.

Worst thing is the whole World saw this.

Everyone with any interest in the Premier League was watching this, and we got shown up to be total losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom