• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
Beaten down by the lack of quality, I have no expectations going into any Arsenal PL game.

Lets hope for a couple of wins so we can crawl into January for repairs.

Iceman10

Established Member
Think I saw some line-ups earlier going back to 343. I will be disappointed if that happens, especially after going back four against Spuds. If you are brave enough to stick with back four there you should be for Burnley, not the 343 which allowed Villa and similar teams to take the initiative when we should have been pressing. 343 helped us to build some defensive confidence against City and Liverpool, esp. towards end of last season, but now it is time to move on.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We arent getting stuffed.

Beat by 2 goals or more against Villa, Liverpool and Sp**s. Beat easily by City and Wolves. Not landing a glove on them.

We might not be getting beat 5 but that's only because Arteta knows the minute he opens up and attacks that will come.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Think we're gonna go on a run

Win - Burnley H
Win - Southampton H
Draw - Everton A
Win - Chelsea H
Draw - Brighton A
Win - West Brom A

Hmm winning against Chelsea will be hard unless we build up some steam, still.....we live in hope.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Win - Burnley H
Win - Southampton H
Draw - Everton A
Win - Chelsea H
Draw - Brighton A
Win - West Brom A

Let's revisit this in a month.

Burnley Win
Soton Draw
Everton Lose
Chelsea draw
Brighton draw
West Brom win.

That is me being 100% honest on what I believe and based on the form. If we won the first 3 my predictions for the last 3 would be different. But based on today that's what it is.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's revisit this in a month.

Burnley Win
Soton Draw
Everton Lose
Chelsea draw
Brighton draw
West Brom win.

That is me being 100% honest on what I believe and based on the form. If we won the first 3 my predictions for the last 3 would be different. But based on today that's what it is.

Mines hopeful but I think we're doing worse than the squad and Arteta can do, think things will turn and we'll get a few results if we get a bit of momentum

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Win - Burnley H
Win - Southampton H
Draw - Everton A
Win - Chelsea H
Draw - Brighton A
Win - West Brom A
That is a decent run of fixtures to build up some momentum finally. We have been playing well defensively but just have been dire going forward. Hope with a back four we can start clicking again. And please please with ****ing sugar on top, no Xhaka in the starting lineup. If Arteta keeps going that way I will really lose faith. That guy needs to sit period!

Kav

Established Member
One game at a time is my motto especially with this squad. We seem to be going for a 50% loss ratio this season so by the end of the month I expect us to lose another 3 games based on present form. It won't be looking good for us at all if that is the case. We might be lucky to finish 8th at this rate.

Melquiades

Hmm winning against Chelsea will be hard unless we build up some steam, still.....we live in hope.

Yeah, very soft bit of the schedule save the Chelsea game.

Have to win 4, maybe 5 of those to have any hope of reaching Europe next year through the league.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
What really is going on with Auba? Have seen him miss some sitters. If it is just a rut instead of not trying I still back him to score in a game like this and kick on.
No idea what's going on there. I think Auba is unhappy, but I could be projecting my own feelings onto him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Win - Burnley H
Win - Southampton H
Draw - Everton A
Win - Chelsea H
Draw - Brighton A
Win - West Brom A
I really hope man. Even seeing those W's in your post had me licking my lips, we really need to go on a run asap if we want to be in contention for Europe this season.

Its so sad, because if we had Partey you'd really have some optimism we can really build something and do it. Arteta hasnt had this guy for two full games yet this season, its an absolute joke and I think its unfair to judge the manager if all the other teams have their new fixes but we are lacking our only marquee signing of the summer. Shocking stuff.

Ashybashy86

Anything other than win is unacceptable. I'd go as far as saying the club deserves relegation if they continue to let Arteta set unwanted records. The stats he's creating are horrid.

Legend14

Established Member
Anything other than win is unacceptable. I'd go as far as saying the club deserves relegation if they continue to let Arteta set unwanted records. The stats he's creating are horrid.
Seems like you are very focused on Arteta. What about the player performances?

Mohamed7

Unless Burnley change their 442 to a more compact midfield (451 i.e.), we have this in the bag. It is matter of how many goals will we score.

I am not worried at all about this match.

We need to have a great week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom